+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!

Default Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!

Celebrate RIFT's 6th Year Anniversary on a new Parade Tuskar Mount!
    Create an interesting costume you will wear to the Carnival of Ascended this year!

6th Anniversary Parade Tuskar Mount - 155% Speed!

How To Enter:
    Post a screenshot of your character wearing your favorite "Carnival Costume" wardrobe set in this post below! This wardrobe can be any style of your choosing, it does not have to include a carnival event mask or weapon.

Please post the screenshot with your characters name and shard along with any other information you would like to provide for your costume (optional).

One entry per player.

Deadline Date & Time:
    Post your screenshot below by Friday, March 24, 2017 at 3 PM Pacific Time.

The Prizes - 20 Tuskar Mounts:

The Top 5 Most Impressive Carnival Costumes will be awarded a 6th Anniversary Tuskar Mount. These 5 will be chosen based on the following:
    • Uniqueness of wardrobe pieces and dyes combined to create costume.
    • Is the entire costume shown in the screenshot? Make sure you include a full body shot. An additional close up is helpful.
    • The overall scene including the costume - background is important too.

It's going to be a hard decision to choose the Top 5 so I've enlisted the help of Dev Tacitus of the RIFT Team to participate in selecting 1 of the 5 most impressive costumes!

ALL remaining entries will be entered into a random drawing for a chance to win 1 of 15 additional Tuskar mounts!

RandomPicker will be used as the tool for drawing the 15 winners. Winners will be announced in this post sometime shortly after the deadline time and codes will be distributed via PM (Private Message) here on the RIFT forums.

Example of an entry:

Character: Nouvae@Hailol

Full body shot - to display the entire wardrobe.

An additional close up shot is encouraged but not required.

How To Post A Screenshot:
    Not sure how to post a screenshot? Review this guide on how to take a screenshot and post on the forums.

If the screenshot is not view able in your post I will attempt to ask you to correct the issue. If the screenshot is not corrected or view able on the deadline date it will not be accepted as an entry.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Nouvae; 03-18-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Dimension Gallery - Browse & search for player created dimensions

Default My Deathly Carnival look

My attempt for the competition. Rhiamon@Zaviel

I went for a deatly looking carnival/witch thingy.

Full body:

http://imgur.com/tzmscjY

Close up:

http://imgur.com/tzmscjY
    Last edited by Dudemister; 03-07-2017 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Posted with pictures imbeded below

Default Deathly carnival look

My attempt for the competition. Rhiamon@Zaviel

I went for a deatly looking carnival/witch thingy.

Full body:

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-full-body_rift.jpg

Close up:

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-close-up_rift.jpg

Erysara@deepwood

Photo taken in my mathosian cascades dimension (Beautifully creepy forest)

Fine Fae Headdress with Blue in 2nd slot (for sapphire diamond look in headdress)
    Vigil's Radiance on shoulders with Grey in 2nd slot (for silver fixtures to wings)
    No shoulder's
    Robe of the Sea with Blue in 1st slot
    Asha's Gloves with no colour change to 1st slot and Blue in 2nd slot (to match dress while keeping the golden adorning's on the gloves)
    No leg's
    Ruffian's boot's with Nightmare black in both slot 1 and 2 for a classy black small healed boot.

Bouquet of flowers and Virtuous tome for weapons to keep with the beauty and celebration of the carnival while remaining true to my love for books

Finishing look is a gorgeous Blue and gold ensemble with a Queen like headdress to truly make you feel like the Carnival Queen you want to be!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-08_180943.jpg   Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-08_181018.jpg  
    Natarya@Deepwood, Nataya@Deepwood, Racheanna@Deepwood, Natanna@Deepwood, Natsanah@Laethys

Default Gothic ? Maybe?

No idea what is this for look ,but i kinda like it

Loveyttsab@Typhiria <3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-08_090445.jpg   Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-08_085600.jpg  

Astalia@Faeblight

I think the Vigil's Radiance was one of my favorite items added in game for the wardrobe.

Default cool outfits!

I just got these wings, I love them!! Very Springy!
    Thank you for the contest Nouvae!
    Raynastar@faeblight

Last edited by MissGreen; 03-08-2017 at 02:28 PM.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Default evla@brisesol

Miaouuuuuuuuuuu

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-09_161609.jpg

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-09_161828.jpg

good luck
    Quack quack quack, quack quack.

Last edited by Sirenso; 04-06-2017 at 07:40 AM.

Character: Aelare@Wolfsbane

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-longhorse.jpg

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-closeupbow.jpg

The Carnival Death Mask has always been my favorite. When I was little, I always thought I would marry a Native American Indian.
    In the past, I have requested for a "paint" horse to go with it. Hint, nudge, poke!

Thank you for the contest!

Edit: I just won one from another contest, so I'm withdrawing from this one. Good luck everyone!
    Last edited by Tazendra; 03-18-2017 at 02:56 PM.
    Aelare@Wolfsbane R ~ Josielynn@Wolfsbane M
    Dawnalynn@Wolfsbane C ~ Tazzendra@Wolfsbane W

Soulwalker

Default Carnival Costume

Lexsa@Faeblight
    Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-09_092506.jpgHappy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-09_092728.jpg

Pie

Default Carnival good times roll!

Pielady @ Faeblight.

Soulwalker

Anjealous@Greybriar
    Thanks for this contest!

Full scale here and here.
    Last edited by kaozz; 03-09-2017 at 07:33 PM.

shenoah@deepwood

Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-2017-03-09_195702.jpg
    Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-carnival-2.jpg
    Last edited by Shanoah; 03-09-2017 at 07:54 PM.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Shadowlander

Orance@Brisesol
    Happy 6th Anniversary RIFT! Tuskar Mount GIVEAWAY - Carnival Costume Fun!-capture.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast