+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 22 of 22
Like Tree6Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Adding classes / class change

  1. #16
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keyens View Post
    This is more of a technical problem than anything else is my understanding. We actually have (for very rare test cases) the ability to change callings on internal clients. But any character that undergoes this transformation is *permanently rendered unable to be played by anyone ever*. Trust me that you don't want this happening to your characters
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been trying really hard to just enjoy my current calling. I even tried re-rolling, but at this rate it'll take a considerable time again to reach where my main stands now. It also convinced me even more on how crippled Cleric is in comparison to other classes. My undergeared mage alt with one button can do about double the DPS then any Cleric build that I've ever tried.

    What about transferring or copying all toon characteristics, race, looks, collected artifacts, titles to an alt of a different calling? Maybe even convert the gear?

  2. #17
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I've been trying really hard to just enjoy my current calling. I even tried re-rolling, but at this rate it'll take a considerable time again to reach where my main stands now. It also convinced me even more on how crippled Cleric is in comparison to other classes. My undergeared mage alt with one button can do about double the DPS then any Cleric build that I've ever tried.

    What about transferring or copying all toon characteristics, race, looks, collected artifacts, titles to an alt of a different calling? Maybe even convert the gear?
    clerics can pull 600-700k... what spec are you using? also: stack crit power

  3. #18
    Rift Master notawaifu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    My undergeared mage alt with one button can do about double the DPS then any Cleric build that I've ever tried.
    You're playing Mage wrong if you still have one button dps specs. - and thus by proxy you are playing Cleric horrendously wrong if you're doing less still.

  4. #19
    Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    clerics can pull 600-700k... what spec are you using? also: stack crit power
    What build? I'm using a shaman/inquisitor/runeshaper build, just because I like it. I can pull ~380k with it tops. With a 450k burst. My CP is 3923. That is WITH micromanaging. I can do a little more with my inquisitor, but it (I'm impaired in my left hand) strains me to much. But the DPS is nothing compared to the undergeared test-mage with which I could pull 650k straight away. Two buttons, and without any knowledge or experience in the class. Just copied the simplest build from the forum and presto.


    Quote Originally Posted by notawaifu View Post
    You're playing Mage wrong if you still have one button dps specs. - and thus by proxy you are playing Cleric horrendously wrong if you're doing less still.
    But that's not really the point now, is it?

  5. #20
    Plane Touched Gharn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    What build? I'm using a shaman/inquisitor/runeshaper build, just because I like it. I can pull ~380k with it tops. With a 450k burst. My CP is 3923. That is WITH micromanaging. I can do a little more with my inquisitor, but it (I'm impaired in my left hand) strains me to much. But the DPS is nothing compared to the undergeared test-mage with which I could pull 650k straight away. Two buttons, and without any knowledge or experience in the class. Just copied the simplest build from the forum and presto.
    Are you saying you are pulling 650k SUSTAINED ST dps with a 2 button mage spec?

    Shaman can be pulled to 400k at least and you generally only use 3 buttons, with the 4th being your Deep Freeze combo. Burst is way higher. Inq can pull it easily to 800k, sometimes more depending on support.
    Sanzor@Zaviel
    Guild - The Pack

  6. #21
    Ascendant Gilgad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,705

    Default

    Shamans can do 550-600k sustained, inqs like 6/700 sustained.

  7. #22
    Plane Touched Gharn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Shamans can do 550-600k sustained, inqs like 6/700 sustained.
    Entirely depends on fragments and Eternal level, but yes.
    Sanzor@Zaviel
    Guild - The Pack

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts