+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto
  • 1 Post By swordkata
  • 1 Post By Shinkirou

Thread: Dimension crafting stations

Champion

Default Dimension crafting stations

I just discovered that in Rift 3.3 & 3.4 dimension crafting stations were introduced!! (I was on a break then) So in my enthusiasm I quickly read the crafting rift guide here on the forum:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ml#post5102170

I figured that by now, I could easily solo such crafting rifts in a few minutes time. But... The NPC I need to talk to in Choreburg (Tephael the Usurper) is no longer active for me. Oh no!

Is there any other way for me to do crafting rifts? Or to obtain the crafting stations in a different way?

if you have alts that havnt leveled past 65 they may be able to pick up the quest.
    im sure plenty of older players have tons of these rifts in their bags (myself included) but to be fair, the drop rate of them was so low even spending a full week doing them every night would not guarantee you a drop.
    you would probably be better off asking in global chats if anyone has some spare.
    and hoping that the new crifts in 4.1 will have them on the loot table as well!

good luck

General of Telara

Your best bet is to check the AH or ask in the Dimension forums if anyone has any they'd like to sell, trade, etc.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by swordkata View Post
    Your best bet is to check the AH or ask in the Dimension forums if anyone has any they'd like to sell, trade, etc.
    Thanks, what are the actual items called?

You mean the Planar Crafting Stations?

Believe the weekly quest giver for the lures is active as long as you have one of the crafts in the NMT level range. Unless they've changed it recently, crafting dailies/weeklies were determined by crafting level, so if you have vanilla level ranges for a craft, you can get the vanilla dailies and weeklies for that specific craft, not the others. (they should be per craft, so different ranges means different quests for each profession)

I believe I may still have some planar stations sitting in my bank if I didn't get rid of them, if I remember correctly, they're both workbenches, just from different planes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho
    Also nerf bards.

+ Reply to Thread