+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By MisterWibble
  • 1 Post By Archonix
  • 1 Post By Liltizzy

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Spring MOUNTS

Soulwalker

Default Spring MOUNTS

Hi sorry to say but the Mounts you guys have posted on your website is not the same as the Mounts your providing to us in game.Like your saying Obsidian Ki Rin is going to be available to us and White Squirrelicorn and Lovely Budgie and Arc Light Lifter I so would love a chance to get the Squirrelicorn now and also Arclight Lifter it's the only reason I'm bringing it to you guys now because I want a White Squirrelicorn and an Arclight Lifter. So that being said can you guys provide the correct mounts on website seeing as we had a shot at these not too long ago its really the main reason you guys tranced me back to this game an I would lik eto ssay to you guys you ate an AWESOME company keep making quality games not quantity

They post a different mount every X amount of hours so you have to hop on every so often to check for a specific mount you want.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

A Rift screenshot collection.

Watch me on Twitch

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Yep, sorry guys, the recent flooding in California seems to have affected our sale, or at least that's my lame explanation for the unexplainable.
    There is a glitch that will be fixed tomorrow morning and then the fancy-pants former lockbox mounts will appear as scheduled.

Meanwhile, we had the Glowing Sapphire Ki-Rin earlier today (darn right, I grabbed one, the Ki-Rin is my favorite model), and as soon as Archonix hits a magic button, the Kitsune mount will appear until the fix is ready tomorrow. A lot of people commented that they missed it last time, so here's another chance!
    Brasse

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Aaaand the EU servers now have the Black Squirrel on offer, while the Kitsune is on offer for NA servers. It's a ZOO out there, people!

Oddly, now the NA servers have the Black Squirrel offer, which I think popped up after the Kitsune.

Soulwalker

Meh picked a bad day to not be home at all. I would have bought the glowing Ki Rin.

Quote Originally Posted by redjohnismyhero View Post
    Meh picked a bad day to not be home at all. I would have bought the glowing Ki Rin.
    You and me both! Though, for me, I just returned to the game and didn't even think to look at the shop! I'll pay more attention now. Both my daughter and I bought the Kitsune mount.

Soulwalker

The Kitsune is one of my favorites, luckily I got it last time it was available or I'd be irritated at missing it too. lol

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Sorry about all the issues getting the correct mounts out as features on Thursday. Since we ran into a snag when it launched, I wanted to get the rest of the schedule up so folks could prepare.

2/24: Obsidian Ki Rin 12pm 12am
    2/25: Arclight Lifter 12am 12pm
    2/25: White Squirrelicorn 12pm 12am
    2/26: Obsidian Ki Rin 12am - 12pm
    2/26: Lovely Budgie 12pm 12am

Doh - delete post. I just needed to read the market place button for the answer.
    Last edited by Liltizzy; 02-24-2017 at 06:44 PM. Reason: Silly question

+ Reply to Thread