+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Archyface
  • 1 Post By makerofwidows
  • 3 Post By FateStayNight

Thread: Allitu 4.1

Champion

Default Allitu 4.1

So I've been wondering: Will Allitu become a major city in 4.1? With crafting stations and everything? Or will it ever be a major city at all? It's fairly obvious that it was meant to be one at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    So I've been wondering: Will Allitu become a major city in 4.1? With crafting stations and everything? Or will it ever be a major city at all? It's fairly obvious that it was meant to be one at some point.
    There's still other reasons to go there and never say "never, but... it probably won't be a main city and as far as I know was never planned to be. They introduced draumheim with nightmare tide, but put it in between layered zones which caused a lot of lag which was made even worse when zone events took place. Most people ended up sitting in the old capitals to avoid lag so they just decided to make Tempest Bay the new hub again. I think the 70 dummies were just stuck in front of allitu since they didn't want to or perhaps didn't have time to put new ones in TB.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    There's still other reasons to go there and never say "never, but... it probably won't be a main city and as far as I know was never planned to be. They introduced draumheim with nightmare tide, but put it in between layered zones which caused a lot of lag which was made even worse when zone events took place. Most people ended up sitting in the old capitals to avoid lag so they just decided to make Tempest Bay the new hub again. I think the 70 dummies were just stuck in front of allitu since they didn't want to or perhaps didn't have time to put new ones in TB.
    Well I think it's obvious that it was destined to become a major city at one point in time due to the vast amount of empty space. It's easy to see where the crafting stations / auction house / class trainers were planned.

...I sometimes still do my crafting in Pelladane, just to avoid the TB freakshow crowd. Just wish it had an auction house...

Ascendant

Nope not going to happen. They said they wanted the hub to be in an area that you don't have to pay for with an expac (i.e. not Alittu)
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Archyface View Post
    Nope not going to happen. They said they wanted the hub to be in an area that you don't have to pay for with an expac (i.e. not Alittu)
    location for expac hub not in expac zone...give the poor lvl 65's a heaven to dream of instead of drowning them in lvl 70's afk at mailboxes

Rift Disciple

Default hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    ...I sometimes still do my crafting in Pelladane, just to avoid the TB freakshow crowd. Just wish it had an auction house...

*cough* right click portrait click return to home shard = instant wasteland *cough*

General of Telara

Wish they would just put in the Commendations vendor already.
    Korvac the conquerer.

Ascendant

I wish there was a settings I could use that when I load into game, it automatically puts me on the most deserted shard instead.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by FateStayNight View Post
    I wish there was a settings I could use that when I load into game, it automatically puts me on the most deserted shard instead.
    There is - just jump to any other shard as soon as you have logged in.

+ Reply to Thread