+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Boase
  • 2 Post By coodey

Thread: Belched

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    160

    Default Belched

    I know a lot of people have completed this achievement and boy, you got my respect. I, for one, sucked at Munch Maze. I barely completed the solo puzzle--thank god. So, here's my question; is it possible to alter the requirement in Belched achievement to complete ANY puzzle 50 times in a straight row? Puhhh-lease?!

    I know Simon already answered a similar question regarding Belched achievement a while ago, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    Nereius@Faeblight

  2. #2
    Ascendant DarkDaemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailell View Post
    I know a lot of people have completed this achievement and boy, you got my respect. I, for one, sucked at Munch Maze. I barely completed the solo puzzle--thank god. So, here's my question; is it possible to alter the requirement in Belched achievement to complete ANY puzzle 50 times in a straight row? Puhhh-lease?!

    I know Simon already answered a similar question regarding Belched achievement a while ago, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    You can get someone else to do it for you. You can obtain it from the duo version.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Boase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,696

    Default

    If you're on NA PM Codeyy@GB. He runs it for 5k 100% everytime. All you do is pull the levers up top.
    Last edited by Boase; 02-18-2017 at 05:35 PM.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    If you're on NA PM Codeyy@GB. He runs it for 5k 100% everytime. All you do is pull the levers up top.
    Thanks for the tip, but I already contacted that person last week and no responses so far. I guess he's on a break or something. Any volunteers? lol
    Last edited by Ailell; 02-19-2017 at 05:41 AM.
    Nereius@Faeblight

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ailell View Post
    Thanks for the tip, but I already contacted that person last week and no responses so far. I guess he's on a break or something. Any volunteers? lol
    I'm here ready to take your money... I mean help you

    World first for Toking Amazing!
    Here is my SPOILER guide to crafting Tok's armor

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts