+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
Like Tree200Likes

Thread: Plat farming 4.0

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I don't know why some of you are being baited, useful forum tip

---- If they don't have their in-game name in sig/won't tell you their in game name its most likely because
    A. They aren't very good
    B. They are some random low level
    C. They are embarrassed to post their in-game name.
    Or
    D. They have a different message they want to get across with their sigs
    E. They don't want to be trolled ingame by people being vindictive over what they posted on the forums
    F. Most people either use one or the other of their ingame names as their forum name

There's plenty of reasons people don't post their ingame name in the sigs, but I like your troll reasons.
    Forum tip- since you seem to like to give them- don't make such general statements about people you don't know
    Last edited by Laraninni; 02-19-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    As long as expansion packs and Essential Edition are in the Rift Store for cash only purchases and are bind on pickup or bind on account only, then the game will be pay to win. Once you can buy them with store credits or can place them on the AH then the game won't be pay to win.

(Since I don't think I'll be caring/playing Rift all that much to be sad to see this gets nerfed anymore...)

My plat farming method is simply farming Unhallowed Boneforge again and again. One run takes me 2 mins and yields me 17p and can net me 500p in an hour. Do /stuck at the end to send you to the entrance after you finish to save time.

Having alts or doing this in between daily chronicles is great as running the dungeon too many times in a given time will 'lock' you out to 'you have done this instance too many times' so you can swap or do something else until the lockout expires. Have fun grinding or something to those still playing this game. Cheers.
    Last edited by Meowy; 02-19-2017 at 09:54 PM.
    Serale@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Meowy View Post
    My plat farming method is simply farming Unhallowed Boneforge again and again. One run takes me 2 mins and yields me 17p and can net me 500p in an hour.
    In order to re-run a normal dungeon, you have to reset the instance. As you're limited to five resets per hour, that means after five runs, taking you ten minutes, you've gained 85P and have to wait fifty minutes before you can do the same thing over again. In order to be getting 500P an hour you'd need six characters doing this non-stop and, even then, I doubt people will consider running the same dungeon 30 times in a row as a non-grinding method.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I don't know why some of you are being baited, useful forum tip

---- If they don't have their in-game name in sig/won't tell you their in game name its most likely because
    A. They aren't very good
    B. They are some random low level
    C. They are embarrassed to post their in-game name.

No matter which it is, they don't deserve your time/energy. Don't reply to these people, they provide nothing constructive.
    Since using arbitrary guidelines regarding the worthiness of posters, let's go with anyone with a join date after 2011 is a noob. Ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall View Post
    Since using arbitrary guidelines regarding the worthiness of posters, let's go with anyone with a join date after 2011 is a noob. Ignore them.
    Nah, let's use "Anyone's that has made less than 3500 posts smells like a monkey"

Playing 3 odd hours just doing stuff gets me like 500 plat. Cant say that happened in nmt.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgad View Post
    Playing 3 odd hours just doing stuff gets me like 500 plat. Cant say that happened in nmt.
    how much does Raid_disband when you can just pass lead net you?

Default Deathmaster

there is no best method of making plat coz there are so many ways so just combine them all and maximize gains, use crafting on your main gathering on an alt farm instances dailies weeklies PA Adventures gives gear that can be sold for decent plat its not hard guys

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiz View Post
    there is no best method of making plat coz there are so many ways so just combine them all and maximize gains, use crafting on your main gathering on an alt farm instances dailies weeklies PA Adventures gives gear that can be sold for decent plat its not hard guys
    You're just stating the obvious again. No plat sources is not the case. A huge plat sink with group content not being rewarding enough is.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

there is no best method of making plat
    That's like saying there's no best method of making money irl. There's plat farming methods that yield more than others.

there is no best method of making plat
    maximize gains

/10characters
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11