+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Xlavius
  • 1 Post By Sails

Thread: Deserter debuff & crashes

Champion

Default Deserter debuff & crashes

I do understand that there are bugs to be ironed out and I do have the patience to wait that out, but... Can we get a temporary break on the deserter debuff then? Or, better yet, can it be made more intelligent so it filters out the involuntary game crashes and/or disconnects?

Personally, with about an hour of gameplay per evening, getting two 15 minute debuffs that are caused by a crashing client is a bit steep.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    I do understand that there are bugs to be ironed out and I do have the patience to wait that out, but... Can we get a temporary break on the deserter debuff then? Or, better yet, can it be made more intelligent so it filters out the involuntary game crashes and/or disconnects?

Personally, with about an hour of gameplay per evening, getting two 15 minute debuffs that are caused by a crashing client is a bit steep.

Yeah this makes sense in general. Players are sometimes penalized even when the game crashes apart form their own causation. I've had times also where I was not penalized after a crash, came back and things were fine.
    10.7.19 *Out of the daze. Into something new.* - Rift is too far gone.-

+ Reply to Thread