• 5 Post By Hiurma
  • 2 Post By Sinishaa
  • 4 Post By Zojah
  • 2 Post By Indicam
  • 1 Post By Rakuda88
  • 2 Post By Groddeolm

Thread: The saddest thing i've ever seen in Rift

Default The saddest thing i've ever seen in Rift

It's happening, TRION kill its creation. I got home and loggin to the game, so, ok, let's do some dungeons to spent some bonus, i signed in as Tank, Healer, DPS and Support as usual and as usual it uses to be instant queue, but it wasn't the case... i was waiting for more than 10 mins, as Tank, Healer, DPS and Support and nothing happened. Really odd... ok, then i tried to do some instant adventures in the meantime to get some extra Marks of Notoriety, ok, it was instant queue, but i was ALONE! Nobody doing Planar Assault Adventures!!!

And it's starting the peak hours in EU, definitely it's an empty game now

There's plenty of posts in the forums talking about the general situation of the game nowadays, but that a Tank/Healer/DPS/Support don't get an instant queue here or in any other games is the first time i see it, what means EU Rift doesn't work at all.

TRION, please, try to do something with your game or you gonna lose everything you fought for.
    Last edited by Shelenia; 02-06-2017 at 10:35 AM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Champion

Agree, after the 4.1 fixes a little marketing wouldn't hurt at all...

Or a US/EU server merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlavius View Post
    Or a US/EU server merge.
    Yeah... That's a bad idea. Latency would be pretty bad for quite a few EU players, plus, it makes it harder to grow. A poor game with only NA servers would really struggle to expand in EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse
    We are absolutely a service industry and you're only as good as your last contact with the customer.

NA Population = ~579 Millions
    EU Population = ~743 Millions

Where's everyone?!?

Angry

In my opinion,

Trion is abandoning us.

So Trion!
    I guess u lack the necessary means to offer better content or simply Rift is no longer on your priority list. This is causing people to stop playing at a speed never seen before. The auction house does not even move in Europe. Leaving part Brutwacht that still has more people, the rest is dead. No people to do anything, just pvp. I even see less dimensioners than before, many have left the game, and now I understand the reason.

I never thought that coming back after 2 years would find me with this picture. A game that had everything, and after a bad streak and bad decisions is being forgotten for most. There are still people looking forward to this improving and we still have hope in the team, but we do not see anything on your part Trion. You have charged for an expansion that does not deserve it, there are a lot of bugs and errors and above we do not feel that nobody reads what we write, except other players just as angry. I just got in and I try to get involved with some money every month and I feel stupid to do it.

You should show more respect for your players and take us more seriously. We can go to other games, who loses are you Trion.

I love Rift and what's happening is frustrating
    Dimensioneer in Gelidra EU: Fatasia 2.6, Mermaid's Treasure, A Fairy New Year Eve and Come in if U Dare!

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post

Where's everyone?!?
    Where do these numbers come from?

Hiurma don't worry they do read. I did notice some threads from players that were to leave that posted them, discussed there with us and left got deleted. They just don't like anyone distroying their ilussion too much...
    The Nightmate Tide did end but we are still trapped in the nightmare.
    Last edited by Sinishaa; 02-06-2017 at 11:48 AM.

Having iRoTP as the t1 Raid and having the new content as t0, that for me sealed the deal. I'd love to know who called that decision, as they clearly have a lot to answer for (and the last 12-months come to think of it).

You've killed off any long standing players. I had been holding out for some decent, fresh & challenging content where classes are balanced. As it's now clear that's not happening, as of today I'm now joining them.

Now the game is just a cash-cow for Dimensioneers.

Everyone is leaving, Rift Raids discontinued, no one can even be BOTHERED to write up Livestream notes. The only person creating *any* content is Seshatar / Volturnus who streams the stuff he does in-game. He works harder than the whole of your marketing team, I think you should employ him.

The fact you're prioritising fixing old buggy achievements and not fixing current content / doing any kind of balancing is beyond me.

Nice one, Trion. Nice one.
    Last edited by Zojah; 02-06-2017 at 12:08 PM.

Agree, after the 4.1 fixes a little marketing wouldn't hurt at all...

Or a US/EU server merge.
    How about no... we don't want the Greedy Europeans jacking US REX prices to 5k thank you very much!
    New players feel free to use this code for free stuff!
    NJY2ML7PDHKELDM3MKZW

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    How about no... we don't want the Greedy Europeans jacking US REX prices to 5k thank you very much!
    No, but we want realistic Americans selling cheap REX to us though. LOL! Think of it this way, most of us will think we got a real deal when you sell to us at a mere ~3500.

Quote Originally Posted by Indicam View Post
    It's not about greedy Europeans, it's about Offer and Demand. If you are selling something that nobody else has, then you can make a higher price. If you have something that everyone else has, then you need to low your price if you want to sell it. Simple as that.

AH NA, 20+ Rex = low prices.
    AH EU, 1 or 2 Rex = High prices.

And it have nothing to do with Rex. Rex is another way to see how many players you have in your game and how many of them spent real money in your business and since 2017 started EU is barrens, so no money for TRION from us, so your business doesn't work. And what they do? rehashed content, bad implemented content, bugs everywhere, unbalanced classes and the list go on. We paid for a new expantion and for the whole content will come for the next couple of years and to be honest, it's almost 3 months already since SFP is out and we don't have ANYTHING to do until next month, and what's coming? a new "raid", not even a real tier and 2 rehash, one dungeon and one raid. It's like selling the same video game over and over only changing the envelope and we buy it again as new

So we are the dumbs here, who allow someone scam to us in our faces and we do nothing but give them money.
    Last edited by Shelenia; 02-06-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelenia View Post

Where's everyone?!?
    wow rift population has really taken a dive i remember vanilla days with 3-4 billion players PER shard.

just sad.

Champion of Telara

Where do these numbers come from?
    total population, not rift population
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Nothing says "we're fixing a lot of the stuff that are broken"
    like a 1 sentence of vague information on a thing we didn't know needed fixing

No offense, Morgana, not personal, maybe you weren't given enough info by the Dev team, but it's just funny.
    Attachment 30532
    Last edited by Rakuda88; 02-06-2017 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Sorry, i took the thread name as a place we post sad things

Hm, our group in FB "Rift Community Deutschland/EU" is growing. YES we are growing. We will reach the 300 People mark in the next time. But its not easy to write everyday that the ship will not sink..... We translate or create guides, publish news about the game, talk about the game and what we are doing. ATM a lot of people organize retro-raids to fill the gaps.
    DUngeon Tool: My friends and me, we never used the LFG - Tool for the SFP-Dungeons. When I remember in our first trys in queens foki... nice laggs.. The Game is not dead, the people are on standby modus cause we all know: Rift will come back in march. ;)

My English is not the best.. but i dont have a better one

+ Reply to Thread