+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deepstrike standard

Champion

Default Deepstrike standard

I want to unlock a wardrobe appearance named Thunderous Beacon. I think it's a really cool two handed maul. But it only drops in the standard deepstrike dungeon, not in the expert one.

Is there a way for me to still do the standard version? I thought just entering the portal on the map would, but that's also the expert one.

Telaran

Right click portrait > Set instance difficulty > Standard < enter portal in Gloamwood

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainSand View Post
    Right click portrait > Set instance difficulty > Standard < enter portal in Gloamwood
    No... That doesn't do it. I was talking about deepstrike mines, not darkening deeps.
    Last edited by Xlavius; 02-03-2017 at 12:08 PM.

The Deepstrike portals are in Stonefield. They are in the same cave but different parts of it, so make sure you're going into the one that is "Deepstrike Mines" (the level 50 one) and not "Return to Deepstrike" (the level 60 one, which only exists on expert I believe)

If you've set your difficulty to Standard as previously suggested, that'll do it.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    The Deepstrike portals are in Stonefield. They are in the same cave but different parts of it, so make sure you're going into the one that is "Deepstrike Mines" (the level 50 one) and not "Return to Deepstrike" (the level 60 one, which only exists on expert I believe)

If you've set your difficulty to Standard as previously suggested, that'll do it.
    Magic, thanks! I got my hammer now.

+ Reply to Thread