+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Like Tree124Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Raid Karma

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Please provide feedback after you have used the feature for some time, rather than judging it before the fact. It will be very helpful for both Dev and your fellow players!
    Brasse
    Ok I will be sure to provide feedback on the invisible mechanic by thoroughly evaluating the immeasurable impact it has on my LFR experience. 😃

Ewa
    Rift Disciple

Default OMG

You guys are soooooooooooo annoying!!

You haven't even tried LFR and already complaining. You haven't earn Karma yet nor tested it. You don't know how much of a impact it will have.

Stop crying!

I like the idea of Karma. Be nice, try your best, listen to raid lead, and I'll give you good Karma.
    It's simple

Rage quit and get bad karma.

If you don't like it, then form a raid the old fashion way. It's not hard and there are no lockouts.

Champion

Frankly I think this is an awful idea.. upvoting would be ok... if you have to have it at all. You are over complicating. Keep it simple. So much you have introduced with the expac is confusing especially fragments. If you over complicate you will find it harder to trace problems and leave everyone not only confused but dispairing as to why they are in situation they are with regards grouping.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ewa View Post
    You guys are soooooooooooo annoying!!

You haven't even tried LFR and already complaining. You haven't earn Karma yet nor tested it. You don't know how much of a impact it will have.
    We complained about the fragment system all throughout beta and were told to give it a chance and see how it plays out. Look how that turned out. Exactly as we expected.

However, I do think this Karma system won't be as bad as some people are making out. The problem is, it's just another thing that you can't tell if it's working or how it's working or even whether it's turned on or off.
    Archy Mage, Face, Prime, Primal Rouge, Rogue, Eric, W, @ Laethys --- Nefarious ---

Obviously abusable system will be abused.

Honestly, CSRs can't even seem to handle real harassment from named players (someone threatening to doxx me was not considered harassment), how are they suddenly expected to be able to parse through dozens of downvotes and determine what is and isn't appropriate?

Moreover, since this is all done anonymously, there's no means of providing screenshot evidence if someone is abusing the system to harass you. There's no accountability. only unverifiable suspicion.

I can also easily see people who call out underperformers getting downvoted to oblivion. I've had countless moments of underperformers raging at me and cussing me out for calling them out on their garbage DPS. Sometimes you have to criticize someone who is weighing your group down, and this system provides no defense for that sort of thing.

This system just seems terrible all over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5