Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By DmgIncGM
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By Meteorblade
  • 2 Post By MoMo1
  • 1 Post By TankGirl

Thread: Weekly Patron Reward/Box

Default Weekly Patron Reward/Box

Are any of you patrons getting anything useful from your weekly patron box?

I honestly have not noticed anything remarkable. I've been getting a "middle of the road" fragment here and there (nothing special) but no gear, etc. I did get a 'Butler Bundle' (wardrobe set) today... which I ended-up listing on the AH.

When Nightmare Tide came out, I remember periodically getting useable BoA gear. I guess those days are long gone?

Fragments (boo), tokens (yay), .. a cosmetic bundle ..

To be fair, past a certain point very early on, the gear that used to drop was only good for runebreaking.

It's very rare to see anything exciting or truly useful in the weekly patron boxes. I think I just have really awful rng though.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    To be fair, past a certain point very early on, the gear that used to drop was only good for runebreaking.
    On the contrary, I've still got multiple sets of gear from those sort of boxes which I kept purely for the two-piece bonuses they gave. I had a set for 10% more XP, a set for 10% more currency and a set for 10% more notoriety. I would equip one or more of these sets whilst handing in quests for the extra rewards they gave, then switch back to my normal gear.

The gear I have like that are level 60 and level 65 pieces. I don't think they even exist in the current level 70 boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    On the contrary, I've still got multiple sets of gear from those sort of boxes which I kept purely for the two-piece bonuses they gave. I had a set for 10% more XP, a set for 10% more currency and a set for 10% more notoriety. I would equip one or more of these sets whilst handing in quests for the extra rewards they gave, then switch back to my normal gear.

The gear I have like that are level 60 and level 65 pieces. I don't think they even exist in the current level 70 boxes.
    All this. I still don't have my 10% currency set. I've also had a few BoA hearts of the frozen and BoP trinkets drop.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post

I did this for Plate, Chain, Leather & Cloth gear. back when all those LockBox items were BoP. So ended up doing that for all my characters. Then once I had 4 complete sets, they turn around and make them BoA.

Oh the amount I spent getting 4 complete sets
    Dimples Warrior Tank * If she flashes her dimples at you, it may cause pleasurable blindness.
    Dweia Rogue Tank * Nothing seems to express happiness quite as much as purring.
    Laurie Cleric Tank * Life without Love, is like chocolate cake made without sugar.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. - Unknown

Champion

I got the Purple Ethereal Drake Mount from the Wednesday box.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by MoMo1 View Post
    I got the Purple Ethereal Drake Mount from the Wednesday box.
    The purple one is called Void Drake, The Etheral Drake is white... ;)

I also got a Void drake in my weekly box, bt i allready had the etheral drake from deluxe expansionpack so i sold it

Soulwalker

I used to look forward to the weekly patron boxes as they used to provide more useful items then they do now. Today I got an intelligence, spell power, guard fragment for my rogue. Another worthless item. Prior two weeks was gear that was so outdated I just sold as vendor trash.
    This isn't the best means to gear a character and that has never been my desire as I am Visionary in all trades but at least getting some useful items on occasion would be nice.

I got a portable auctioneer today, 5 charges. Not amazingly nice, but will be useful from time to time. Maybe in raids so one can get a rune for a new piece of gear loot.

I have found the contents out of these to be nothing short of trash since SFP dropped, only got useless fragments and currency out of them.

At least in NT you at least of some useable gear, now its nothing short of insulting.

Weekly Patron Reward/Box
    before 4.0 yes, i liked that.. and gear (could give my alts if not for myself)

after 4.0... no, nothing and I opened aloooot :x
    bad frags.. and as usuall not for me :P (with that i have no luck in game dungs/open world/everywhere.. 95% frags not for me )
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu'@Typhiria

+ Reply to Thread