Closed Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By Zojah
  • 5 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 2 Post By dundare
  • 2 Post By TrionBrasse

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Really? This is the idea of new content?

Default Really? This is the idea of new content?

Careful what you wish for guys. We're all asking for some new content, we're just being given another re-hashed dungeon that I'm sure we're all sick of seeing.

Source

We had something better in mind than an additional intrepid... are Trion really running out of ideas that fast ?
    Last edited by Zojah; 01-09-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Well yeah Apparently we didnt have enough of Gyel last Xpac so they gonna feed us some more gyel

I would have been more fine with it if it was at least some other more ancient dung being rehashed (that still doesnt count new tho), say, Charmer's or Abyssal or something,
    but throwing us the same dung we were facerolling just last xpac is a bit meh

Closed for non-constructiveness in 3 .. 2 ..

But no, if you paid attention to Trion at all you'd know the issue is not ideas. The issue is time and development cost. Trion isn't Blizzard.
    Would you rather have a totally new dungeon in 3 months? Or an Intrepid in 1? Art takes a long time. (So does scaling, for that matter. They can't just Intrepid something in a day.)

PS:
    Resolution: "Here's another dungeon!"
    Resolution: Devs give up and do whatever they want because it's literally impossible to win

You can register your feedback without being rude. You catch more honies with fries. Or flies with honey or something like that.

My opinion: I don't care about new Intrepids vs totally new dungeons. More max-level variety is cool.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-09-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Closed for non-constructiveness in 3 .. 2 ..

But no, if you paid attention to Trion at all you'd know the issue is not ideas. The issue is time and development cost. Trion isn't Blizzard.
    Would you rather have a totally new dungeon in 3 months? Or an Intrepid in 1? Art takes a long time. (So does scaling, for that matter. They can't just Intrepid something in a day.)

PS:
    Resolution: "Here's another dungeon!"
    Resolution: Devs give up and do whatever they want because it's literally impossible to win

You can register your feedback without being rude. You catch more honies with fries. Or flies with honey or something like that.

My opinion: I don't care about new Intrepids vs totally new dungeons. More max-level variety is cool.
    I rather have a rehashed dung which I didnt daily do just last xpac, if a new dung is not possible.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zojah View Post
    Careful what you wish for guys. We're all asking for some new content, we're just being given another re-hashed dungeon that I'm sure we're all sick of seeing.

Source

We had something better in mind than an additional intrepid... are Trion really running out of ideas that fast ?
    Kind of nuts it takes until 2017 starts to come up with a plan to hold planning meetings for what to do in 2017...

Ral
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Zojah View Post
    ...We're all...
    So you speak for the entirety of Rift's population? Not gonna dig them up, but there are people constantly asking for old dungeons to be available for rewards again.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Come on folks, the 5-man Gyel Intrepid is ONE item we're working on. And you may not be interested, but other players are. Just like not everyone enjoys Tok's Proving Grounds or not everyone will love the Fortress Siege, but plenty of people do.

And another poster guessed correctly. I am closing this thread because it IS non-constructive.
    Brasse

Closed Thread