+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Groddeolm
  • 2 Post By Laraninni
  • 1 Post By Groddeolm

Thread: Patchnotes and newspages in other languages

Default Patchnotes and newspages in other languages

Hello
    Atm its not really esay, eine Gemeinschaft zusammen zu halten où ne pas parler la langue anglaise. But when is startet to play Rift, war es einfach zusammen zu spielen, weil man les informations important a eu dans la langue maternelle. Mais avant tout you feel outside of der Spielergemeinschaft if you cannot comprende tout les mots to understand the text man gerade am lesen ist. Acutalle we have not patchnotes it the glyph client qui sont ecrire en francais ou auf deutsch. You have started de faire eine Kategorie im Forum um dort auf deutsch und en francais die Patchnotes zu veröffentlichen. Schöner wäre es if I could read les textes ici
    The textes of Toks Versuchsgelände ne sont pas en francais ou auf deutsch verfübar. And what about russian textes? Pour moi même ist es sehr schade dass man ingame zwar textes in your native tongue lesen kann mais i y en n'a pas des informationes actuelles on the rift page oder im glyph client wie es mal geplant war.

I hope you can imagine now how hard it is, to understand the m eaning of a text without understandig every single word. and its a really hard work for the community to spread the not perfect verstandene word

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Groddeolm View Post
    **Rift Community Deutschladn/EU auf Facebook - 249 Mitglieder - Infos- Diskussionen- Kontakte - gildenübergreifend **
    Funny to see a post complaining about language from someone who fails to spell the name of their own country

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    Funny to see a post complaining about language from someone who fails to spell the name of their own country
    Funny seeing someone worried about a foreign language typo.
    Last edited by Laraninni; 12-30-2016 at 12:51 AM.

Although I only speak English - your post was good demonstration of how difficult it must be for other language groups to get accurately translated information in patch notes and other game related info.
    I have wondered in past how well the game translation was....based on your post, appears quality is in need of much improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    In Germany we call people like you a "Klugscheisser" :P

Shield of Telara

Hast du schoen gesagt!

I thought they called them a besserwisser.

Synonyme. Liebst du sie nicht?

Shield of Telara

Besserwisser ist aber so hoeflich!

+ Reply to Thread