+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestreams for 2017: Topic Suggestions Welcome!

Also can you have Vladd actually attend a stream and make it professional. Because it is seeming he is either a BOT that has some response system, he really exists, or be is a guy in a chair face-rolling a keyboard. If you put out timelines, when stuff is going to be done or a status update, it would ease the people instead of anger them with no updates of what is going on. I can speak for everyone, too many people are leaving the game.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

I know there are a lot of things to do and fix and repair and balance, etc; and this one is a topic long ago discussed, but i'd like to talk about it again because as far as i can remember there isn't any answer about it. It is the Account Wide Achievement, you can see your account achievement by clicking the Show All Characters button in Achievements window so there's a lot of works already done, why don't do it already? it is something the whole community will love, it's something that helps people out to reroll main characters or play with alters a lot more. It will keep people busy and doing things, not just quit and wait for anything else to do nowadays while playing other games out there.

Well, that's it, my little grain of sand.
    Last edited by Shelenia; 01-03-2017 at 04:48 AM.
    Legendary Arkkam, The Dragon Tamer.
    Cleric of Inner Circle, Gelidra.
    Formerly known as Franark of Apotheosys, Typhiria

Just found this thread, figured I'd put my two thoughts in it.

Even if no one asked. I would love to hear how things went so wrong with SFP. Half of the features were disabled at launch, more parts of the game broke. It clearly wasn't ready for the expansion launch, so why was it pushed to live? Why is the team rushing content that clearly isn't ready for live? The other part of this though is the devs have to give a straight answer and not just "oh things went wrong," there is a difference between something breaking and the team pushing clearly unfinished work.

Rift Chaser

Would like to see a stream about gearing/endgame in SFP. There's some things I don't quite get right now. So maybe talk about

How Hit as a stat works in SFP. You need +250 gear to get into experts, which drop +250 gear. Is 250 going to be the max hit?

How PVP gear works in SFP. It seems like the gear unification in NMT is being reverted some. Also, some pieces have hit, some do not. The bolstering system could use some explaining as well.

Planar Fragments - yeah. A lot of questions here probably.

As a more offtopic/fun stream - would be interested to hear about other games the Devs play or have played (not necesarily MMOs) and how they influence development.

Quote Originally Posted by Harumph View Post
    Would like to see a stream about gearing/endgame in SFP. There's some things I don't quite get right now. So maybe talk about

How Hit as a stat works in SFP. You need +250 gear to get into experts, which drop +250 gear. Is 250 going to be the max hit?

How PVP gear works in SFP. It seems like the gear unification in NMT is being reverted some. Also, some pieces have hit, some do not. The bolstering system could use some explaining as well.

Planar Fragments - yeah. A lot of questions here probably.

As a more offtopic/fun stream - would be interested to hear about other games the Devs play or have played (not necesarily MMOs) and how they influence development.
    Yeah i am not too sure about this either. Why an expert drops hit gear same as what you need to get into it. You would think the hit gear would be higher. Although there are a lot of pieces that don't drop. So it is making people wonder if this is gear that is for now until raids are out and will we have to grind for higher hit that doesn't exist yet?
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master

Stream is was better and professional. Got a lot of information. Would like to know more about planar fragments. They seem to be R&G when it come to getting them. What should be be expecting in planar fragments because they seem to have tank and dps stats in almost 90% of them. Getting a good one without getting 3-4th stat being polar opposite needed, it will be hard to get what we need. Now for hi gear, it seems like none is added. Is that because hit will be 2000 for experts and raid t1? Why I ask is we need 2K to get into expert, but expert Geordie's not give higher hit. So I m guessing maybe your doing the trove gear requirement and steering away from hit. But I am purely speculating on-the hit requirement. Also when can we hope to see some lol 50 rehash dungeons. We all love them and want more experts. Please make this expansion have the most dungeons you ever had. Even if half are rehash. Would be fun.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master

Ewa
    Telaran

Default Vladd

Vladd

Want to meet him
    (my hero!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ewa View Post
    Vladd

Want to meet him
    (my hero!)
    We've asked Vladd directly.
    He gave us a direct answer.

You'll have to wait until the next Trion Extra Life charity AND get the donations up to...I think it was $10,000? Whatever they set the Vladd appearance at is how much we as the community need to donate to get him on a livestream.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Rift Disciple

I would like to see/hear/read a discussion about unifying everything. Unified economy, Unified raid across all shards, Trading/bartering, ZE that span across all shards, ZE that span across all shards and Zones. Stuff like that. It seems to me there is too much of an us against them mentality. Greybriar again Faeblight against Laethys against Deepwood. Something that unified the community more.

Also would like to see/hear/read more about the hardware/software setup. Being an IT person this stuff interest me.

Telaran

I want to meet the art team! Or some of them at least. Atlas Reactor, I think, had a stream where someone was working on a flip animation for a character and despite not playing the game, it was fun to watch. I want to be able to discuss things like models, animations, designing, and things like that. I want to see the inner workings of things not related to mechanics.

How involved are the artists with lore? Are the modelers also the designers or is there a completely separate team? Or do they bleed together over time? Does each game of Trion's have their own artist or are do they work wherever they are needed? How much influence does Brass have over the art team and when are the hedgehog mounts coming?

So many questions These are just off the top of my head

I have a very important suggestion for streams:
    Do them sooner in the day!

In late 2015 Ocho said that in 2016, Rift livestream would be a little sooner to take EU players in considération.
    In 2017, it still not the case and that's very painfull.
    You could argue that we could watch replay, but replay is not very cool. The main advantage of a LIVEstream is that's live. So interaction are possible.
    For now livestream are past midnight (and finish after 1am ! ). It's too late for a large majority of EU players.
    So i suggest to change the hour of your stream and put them a little sooner.
    Guild: La main occulte on Brisesol.
    French translator of Tinker Tools.
    Owner of the Telara Rail Road: 14 Train Station are currently open to visit

Soulwalker

Default Fix the GAME!

How about you fix the Latency lag in Zone Events? Balance the classes like they should be? How about you go back to Vanilla and fix the GD bugs you've left behind. Fix the bugs in the new content. FIX THE BUGS AND LATENCY ISSUES! Otherwise you will be losing subscribers (at least the smart ones) Idk why I rejoined when we still have vanilla bugs rolling around. Bugs aren't hard to fix. Quick being LAZY and get some **** done with the game. I know where I"m going soon as it comes out. They've never had bug issues like this game or others. Latency is just about perfect. FIX YOUR CONTENT TRION! **((I FORGET TRION DOESN"T ACTUALLY READ ANYTHING IN THE FORUMS. THEY POST ALREADY MADE PARAGRAPHS AND GO ABOUT THEIR BUSINESS))** No dedication!
    Last edited by KinthoG; 03-09-2017 at 05:47 PM.

Telaran

I'd love to see a mini documentary about one or more of the following topics:

Creating a new class
    Revamping a dungeon
    Designing a new piece of content
    Creating a new quest line

A small video that would give peeps a behind the scenes look at what it takes to create a new class and what goes into the process from start to finish. It could be posted on the youtube channel or you guys could play it on the twitch stream and add more commentary over it!

There are a lot of people who are newer to RIFT and I think it would be a neat idea to show off some more basic stuff about why people should start playing. I would share the crap outta that!
    Martini
    Twitter.com/TehMartini
    Twitch.tv/Teh_Martini

Kelari: Master Race

Shadowlander

My suggestion is to have an indepth discussion about rogues. I would like to meet the developer that creates the roles/spells.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast