+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Livestreams for 2017: Topic Suggestions Welcome!

I'd love to see a stream covering all of the members of the Trion Creators Program!

Maybe visit their pages, post youtube channels, types of info they broadcast on twitch, etc. Being a dimension junkie, I'm aware of a handful of Dim website resources but...I'm sure there are heaps of wonderful sites/resources I haven't discovered yet!
    Last edited by BlytheElf; 12-21-2016 at 04:05 PM.
    Dims by Blythe@FB: Heat Miser & Snow Miser - Margaritaville - Winter's Garden - RP Rustic Pub (Xmas Season) - Weekend Log Cabin - Brasse Beards 'n Ale

Quote Originally Posted by BlytheElf View Post
    I'd love to see a stream covering all of the members of the Trion Creator's Program!

Maybe visit their pages, post youtube channels, types of info they broadcast on twitch, etc. Being a dimension junkie, I'm aware of a handful of Dim website resources but...I'm sure there are heaps of wonderful sites/resources I haven't discovered yet!
    The rift discord tends to bring a bunch of the creators together, plus the occasional trionite will pop in.

https://discord.gg/BQJnPQ6

IMO having a posted list of all the content creators for each game would be pretty epic.

===============================

I'd like to see an overview of how all the updates, patches, bug fixes, etc. get implemented. From someone clicking on the little ? on the screen, to getting it entered in the ticketing system, to verifying the bug, to figuring out a viable fix, to testing it, to...blah, blah, blah...and that's how a bill becomes a law. IMO it might give folks a better understanding of the process (and maybe a little forgiveness when a fix doesn't make it to build in time.)
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Palain View Post
    a Q&A session with Archonix only. No over the top acting out or dismissing/slapping down viewers. I would suggest for this that you ask for questions to be given beforehand.

This request is in the hope we can clear the negativity from the forum, and by speaking to the man in charge of the game, we can have a civil/adult conversation - which rarely happens in livestreams.
    +1

10chars
    Lokken - 65 lvl r100 Mage
    Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/

I would like to see someone address the plan/timeline to close the gap that SFP created in endgame.

Specifically, the wide gaping hole left in endgame by moving from 6 or so raids to none, X weeklies to none, -nightmare rifts and -crafting rifts, 7 dungeons to 3, etc. That list isn't complete but you get the picture.

I don't think anyone expected parity right off the bat, but I feel like the expectations were much higher.

And yes we know there are Fortress Sieges coming. Thank you.
    Last edited by Noobly; 12-21-2016 at 07:06 PM.

Would it be possible to get a guided video tour of Trion HQ? Like, give Brasse a GoPro and a selfie stick while she talks to people at work for like 2 minutes each, so they're only giving a quickie instead of intruding on their work. Maybe like, all the different teams as well, Trove, AA, AR, management, etc.

Must include a look at your break room. I hear you guys have a pretty mean spread from Costco or whatnot.
    Hepatitis@Greybriar
    Rift Raids
    Mistakes Were Made
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

Shadowlander

I'd like to see the development peeps responsible for bug squashing talking about their plan of action. What's in the pipeline.

I'd like to have the livestreams talk more about what's up and coming and less about what's for sale in the store

I'd also like to see special episodes where a Dev team is given full control of the stream, no dwarf ( sorry Brasse ;) just them talking about what they do. How they do it. I'm the art team showing off what they're working on, what they've made. Their ideas, thought processes and plans and then a q and a at the end.

This last idea with the special episodes would be great! Throw them on the rift YouTube page after!

- Alphabelle

Champion of Telara

I agree in having Arconix sitting in the hotseat would nice, or perhaps they can branch out and do an AMA on reddit.
    - would like a 'where are they now segment covering old devs and trion peeps
    - really need to have a pvp focused livestream
    - a dimension how to segment would be nice...actually, a how to xxx segment wouldn't be a bad thing especially for those just starting out.

- would love to see some streams of devs actually playing
    Last edited by SmidgePlays; 12-24-2016 at 03:20 PM.
    Smidge
    <Guess>
    Wolfsbane

Dimensions! Dimensions! Dimensions!

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by Hepatits View Post
    IMO having a posted list of all the content creators for each game would be pretty epic.
    Thanks for the shout out for discord. This community should know each other well enough by now to post if you are one on forums and yes don't be shy come on discord and share your creations! We have channels and ranks to support your awesome efforts!

I also have this thread on forums supporting pro-active Rift players:

Social Media Workout!

Just about everyone on it is a Trion Creator, please (even non Trion Creators) add yours details if you use any platform to share Rift

Livestream Ideas

- Dev build off like snokit build
    - Bi-monthly Lore with CaptainC and he could be with a different Dev ie Dead Simon (Topic: Artifacts) Darkmoon (Topic: Starfall Characters ) Artist (A boss/dungeon/armor set) Tacitus (Lore on Dimensions - the zones of each map)
    - Bi -monthly Wardrobe submissions - pick a theme post on forums end of month show your top 5/10 or how ever many
    - Every Livestream have a pre-selected server the week before stating you will visit the top 3 weekly Dimensions of that server while doing giveaways next Friday encouraging visitors and +1's
    - I really enjoyed when Ocho read some complaints from players on stream that was hilarious
    - A look around Trion Office in Redwood & Austin
    - Would love to see Devs on live servers more doing giveaways on the servers with those around them like they use to
    - A corgi meeting, all the office dogs in the stream room....
    Last edited by Kiwi; 12-26-2016 at 03:12 PM.

Rift and Atlas Reactor Rift Rask Pet Cross Over Get ALL Freelancers for 7 Days with my "Recruit-A-Friend" Code Atlas Reactor

I'd love see a discussion about potentially lowering the entry fee into rift as new players are pretty much required to buy the essentials pack along with SFP expansion which means they are expected to drop 90$ to experience a game they may not even like.

So my topic would be how to get new players back into rift. Maybe unlocking ALL callings and souls up to level 35 for everyone to try out for free. I feel by the time you hit 35 you will be able to tell if you like a soul or not, despite the massive changes both masteries and legendaries do.

My other suggestion is bundling the essentials pack with the cost of the expansion, that way you can just tell a new player the expansion is 40$ and that's it. Not the expansion is 40$, and then there's the essential pack which has all the cool soul packs for 50$....and then there's the ascended soul pack which is all the -newest- souls which is.......35$....>_>

ALSO LET'S TALK ABOUT NEW PRIMALIST SOULS MAYBE?!?!?!
    Last edited by Orochan; 12-26-2016 at 11:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuraii View Post
    Did you see any cleric in that pic?
    How come not if get got the op faeri?

Shadowlander

well , something about raid contend, balance , new callings , and some apologize from your team for unfinished SFP release. Or maybe was it made on purpose

Please, add more dimension content and more livestreams to cover these. I live and breath dimensions. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    What topics would you most like covered? Which Devs would you most like to see on stream?
    The topic I'd like covered is why Trion aren't delivering what they say they will and I'd like Tacitus to be on the stream. As a point for discussion you could use the promise he gave here on the 15th October 2016. The issue was that a number of achievements weren't working during Autumn Harvest, some of which had qualifying criteria that could only be met by making credit purchases. The promise given was that after Autumn Harvest finished, a back end report would be run, and everyone that should have gotten the achievements would have them granted. Over two and a half months later, despite numerous updates in the thread and three forum PMs to Tacitus, this has simply not been done.

Biggest question on Rift at the moment. When will we see the rest of the content. We keep seeing you put out small created items but not so much fixing the broken third boss from Temple of Ananke. Many people keep getting DC's and runs keep getting broken up or taking too long because one or more people keep getting DC to the point where they have to restart their computer. Planar fragments R&G is horrible and no way we can put both tanking and DPS stats together. Because it's bad when we have tanks with crappy stats and cant tank well or vice versa. Not only that the plat we seem to be swimming in to upgrade fragments that are not even good for us is just horrible. Its also bad when only three epic pieces drop and we cannot get full sets to prepare for new raid.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

Also can you have a stream where you don't drink to seem cool on the streams, talk about the game and not get owned while playing PVP that we all know is broken, and last play rift on your own account and not your sons because if you dont play the game how do you know its broken. Oh wait we keep telling you but you dont answer any questions on your 1 hr stream.
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast