+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree106Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tell us your plans, Trion.

I think Trion has actually posted all of their real, long-term plans for the game on this thread?
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Yamsfroster View Post
    They are currently busy right now expanding their minds... in a microwave.
    This thread is not for bashing Trion! Do this somewhere else please.

I have to add something to the list: You told us something about weekly rotating battlegrounds?
    Any words on this? I'd like to have port scion back.
    Last edited by Brutalize11; 12-05-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

Default Myriad

PVP fails ... much <3 for all the dev replys in the fluff threads ... how about PVP XP is fixed like x 100 so we can level in wf's again.

Just saying

Fallse
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos
    I'm not against you enjoying raids. I'm not against you enjoying pvp.
    I'm not against you having a fancy pair of pants from raiding.
    I am against imbalance in pvp. Your fancy raiding pants are unbalancing pvp.
    Fallse Sempper Infidus Carpenoctum Mayhhem

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fallse View Post
    PVP fails ... much <3 for all the dev replys in the fluff threads ... how about PVP XP is fixed like x 100 so we can level in wf's again.

Just saying

Fallse

Yeah leveling through WF's would be great. Some time back in SL & Vanilla it was possible.
    Increase the amount of XP like 1 battleground equals 1 story quest.
    You could also increase the XP gained from killing player's or from killstreaks.

And sidenote: low-level pvp would also be great if it would be alive again. I don't know exactly what we could do there to bring it back alive, all players are running IA's instead.
    We already have low-level gear for favor so thats not a thing. Increase XP there drastically so players have a reason to PvP. Adjust brackets (10-20,20-30... is not big enough to make wf's pop)

Would love to level a real pvp twink again.

Greetz.
    Last edited by Brutalize11; 12-05-2016 at 07:48 PM.
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

Rift Disciple

Got more stuff.

- Any word on new PA tiers?
    Lets make them really hard to get. And offer good possibilities to spend that hard earned points in, not just +1 strength.

- New intrepid IA's like Infernal Dawn with lev. 70 rewards?
    (OR: add it to the LFR?)

- Infos about the missing primalist souls? People paid for the full class not for a half.

- Remove CQ Achievments? Since they are not earnable anymore.

- REWORK of the Race Passives !? 20 earth resistance as passive is just a joke.

- More guild levels, new guild quests, new useful perks?

- Any informations about eternal items? Are they already ingame?!

- New PvP Ranks? Just for the lulz of farming and maybe add title/mount/anything nice.

That's it, for now.

Greetz.
    Last edited by Brutalize11; 12-05-2016 at 08:12 PM.
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

I have replied with what information I have in blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutalize11 View Post
    As the title says, please share your plans with us, so we have something to look forward to.

Any informations about the new raid ?
    All we have is the information that it will be 10 man based and we got a concept art of an boss (https://i2.wp.com/www.thegharstation...size=768%2C432). This one looks really nice and i hope we will get him as a freaking hard and visual stunning endboss.

What I have posted on The Ghar Station about the new raid is about all we know, which is complete speculation right now.

What about LFR? Will this raid then be available for LFR (easy-mode so to tell) and normal mode?

LFR and the easy-mode for the raid zone should go live together. Still no date on this, but most likely in 4.1.

How many bosses will be there? Any word on plans for implementing hardmode again?
    I also read something about a raid karma system. Still planned?

All unknowns at this point. I like to think they're finalizing all of that right now.

Any word on Fortress sieges?
    You just took them down with no real reason (or atleast you didnt tell us). When will it be back up again?

They never went live in the first place. They didn't launch with them due to some supposed minor issues, and a need for some polish that the team felt was missing (I'm sure there's more to it than that). Hopefully they will be live sometime before Christmas. There is some speculation that Hotfix #5 will include it, but I personally belive they will hold a PTS playtest first before doing so. So, another near-ish future thing.

Are you adjusting and adding bosses? Will there be a weekly maybe?

Wish we knew. I think there will be 1 boss per siege, with each boss on a weekly lockout. I think the rewards for clearing the siege boss will count as a weekly of sorts.

And please: You have the one in Xarth and one siege in ashenfell. Maybe you consider adding a nice PvP-Mode for this as compensation of CQ. Make 2 Teams, one in that siege and one in the other. Maybe 40vs40 or something like that. With destroyable walls, cannons, maybe player driven tanks.. THE POTENTIAL IS THERE! Make something out of it.

Planar assaults - are you guys planning to add other types of rifts into it? Maybe let them scale, so if we have a full group spawn expert/raidrifts.

From what I understand, they have hinted that they will add new plane splinters in the near future. I'm curious to see if they expand on the mechanics though.

The reputation fragment boxes - change the system of them. Make them only your class based (so no mage fragments for warrior etc) and maybe consider to filter the boxes in tiers. Let's say box for 500 contains T6-T5 ones, the one for 750 contains T4-T3 ones and the most expensive contains T2-T1. I don't mind if the one i'm getting out is crap or has tank stats (you can leave the RNG there) but I hate it that i pull T5 fragments for a mage out of the reverred box.

Big zone events : Any plans on adding other zone events than kill invasions and close rifts? Like a volan one maybe?

No plans to release a zone event of that scale. Though the Fortress Sieges are currently the next best thing, since they will be special zone events. I would hope/expect them to add more interesting events later on, like they did for Nightmare Tide.

What about the tenebrean shism? What is your plan with that zone and the tower of ankhet? The only stuff we do there is the daily massacre.

The northern Tenebrean Schism area will, supposedly, open up alongside the Tier 1 raid. This is probably 4.1 content.

Just share some information of stuff you have planned guys. We are all sitting on our ***** and waiting for content, thats not that bad i think, I personally don't have a problem waiting for a patch WHEN I KNOW WHAT IS COMING!

Maybe i'll add some stuff to this list.

So far,
    Brutalize
    Got more stuff.

- Any word on new PA tiers?
    Lets make them really hard to get. And offer good possibilities to spend that hard earned points in, not just +1 strength.

nothing right now, but the 6 combined attunements have room to grow into a 3rd set. I would expect these next. Traditionally, Trion adds new attunements once a portion of the population has maxed our, or is close to maxxing out, the current one. The amount of XP you get in this expansion should push most players pretty close to that cap, so I'd expect a 3rd Tier for the combo attunements to appear next year.

- New intrepid IA's like Infernal Dawn with lev. 70 rewards?
    (OR: add it to the LFR?)

No news on this

- Infos about the missing primalist souls? People paid for the full class not for a half.

They have mentioned in unoffical channels that these are coming, but we don't know when.

- Remove CQ Achievments? Since they are not earnable anymore.

Presumably CQ will be reactivated in the near future. A timetable would be nice though.

- REWORK of the Race Passives !? 20 earth resistance as passive is just a joke.

It wasn't much the last 2 expansions, it isn't much now. These are just flavor things that are a minor buff while leveling. It is clear they have no plans to adjust racial passives to be more meaningful.

- More guild levels, new guild quests, new useful perks?

More guild levels and other improvements are due to arrive, again, in the near future. My current bets are for 4.1, but we will see.

- Any informations about eternal items? Are they already ingame?!

6 Eternal Weapons are currently in-game, you can preview them in the Wardobe window if you check "Show Uncollected" under 2H maces, look for "Maule of Eternal Annihilation", it's fairly awesome and actually referenced in some quest text. It is currently unknown if they can be obtained. More weapons and armor have been datamined, but further details are currently unknown right now.

- New PvP Ranks? Just for the lulz of farming and maybe add title/mount/anything nice.

No word on any further PvP stuff. I THINK they mentioned that they had no plans for further prestige ranks.

That's it, for now.

Greetz.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Ewa
    Rift Disciple

Default Like to see next

I agree with original post and interested in what is coming next.

Most important to me:

-New 10 Man Raid
    -More lvl 70 Dungeons

Less important

-expanding new IA's
    -expanding zone events
    -more PA's

Rift Disciple

Thanks Clowd for answering. Some of the things you mentioned are new informations for me thats great.
    Seems like 4.1 will be a bigger one. Atleast I hope so.

Any official answer would be appreciated tho!

Edit: Found a nice wardrobe for 2h Axe. It's named 2h_axe_406_meele_demo and looks freaking good with flame particle animation.

This one is the Mace mentioned from Clowd. It's also animated and looks really nice.

Greetz.
    Last edited by Brutalize11; 12-05-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

Ascendant

Don't want to split hairs here, but this statement is just not true. When primalist was released the package said clearly "1 new class and 6 new souls", so this is exactly what people paid for. And if they ever release the four missing souls I doubt they will be for free.

Regarding this thread as a whole I wonder what an official statement would be good for? You got an official statement months ago that they set the quality bar very high and that SFP will be a highly polished product; and from what I heard so far this did not work out that well.

Thanks Clowd for answering. Some of the things you mentioned are new informations for me thats great.
    Seems like 4.1 will be a bigger one. Atleast I hope so.

Any official answer would be appreciated tho!

Edit: Found a nice wardrobe for 2h Axe. It's named 2h_axe_406_meele_demo and looks freaking good with flame particle animation.

This one is the Mace mentioned from Clowd. It's also animated and looks really nice.

Greetz.
    Happy to help. An official answer about what is planned for 4.1 would be awesome, but I'd imagine they would discuss plans either just before Christmas, or at the start of January. I would expect 4.1 to hit PTS in January, with a February release.

The 406 weapons are all the Eternal weapons we know of. 6 of them are implemented. In addition to the 2 you just showed, there are 2 swords, a 2H sword, and a 2H staff currently viewable via the wardrobe system. To the best of my knowledge, these are the only ones currently implemented.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Telaran

I'm waiting for the Primalist souls before I start playing the expansion but if it takes too long I'm probably not going to play at all.

trion are allergic to giving us information to look forward to.

Currently I have three CTs burning pots to skill up crafting. So thanks for the breakage on XP from quests.

Are there really no PvP quests?

I am really concerned about runes and enhancements not being usable. Do you guys know (or care) how much work and effort in takes to bring all runes to magnificent (on 5 girls that PvP heavily). I have a ton of run, ride, armor and weapon enhancements on hand too. And now all unusable. It was never like this before with any EXPAC.

The new zones are mostly fine. But I am looking at a ton of grind to just get back where I was. I don't like it at all. I would like to hear what Trion intends to do about these issues.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Humans are an odd lot, and satisfying the myriad subtle differences in gameplay that everyone wants tweaked this way and that is almost impossible.
    For every person who posts unhappiness with <game feature/soul/item> here, there are literally (yes, literally) hundreds in game playing without issue.
    One or ten people hating something will not make Dev move faster on these. Also, one or ten people does not constitute "everyone".
    Finally, and I may close with this comment for the day...
    I am the Director of Community Relations here, and also serving now as the RIFT CM. This means that I don't always get to spend as much time here as I like.

These recent direct quotes should answer your questions.

Default ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos
    I'm not against you enjoying raids. I'm not against you enjoying pvp.
    I'm not against you having a fancy pair of pants from raiding.
    I am against imbalance in pvp. Your fancy raiding pants are unbalancing pvp.
    Fallse Sempper Infidus Carpenoctum Mayhhem

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Fallse View Post
    That pretty much sums it up.
    Sad, just sad.
    Guild Leader
    - Akatsuki -
    @PRIME

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast