+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39
Like Tree182Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

Soulwalker

pff, thank you! And I was wondering if I was going crazy Seems I was

Shadowlander

Is Pyramid Puzzle bugged or we can do it only once ?
    Did it first time with friend and every next time it didn't work , once cage is removed we don't get he key to open chest. Though it was weekly puzzle so we try next week but does't work. Tried in solo mode doesn't work either.
    EDIT: Friend told me i must do it from first floor (bubbles , fire , saws) not to use manugo looking machine to teleport up , is that's the case ?
    Last edited by Laki Arch; 10-25-2017 at 09:50 AM.
    Lakiarch@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Laki Arch View Post
    Friend told me i must do it from first floor (bubbles , fire , saws) not to use manugo looking machine to teleport up , is that's the case ?
    It does say when you hover over the button that it is not good for solving puzzles
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Illvana Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

to get the key you need to have done the full puzzle, from the ground floor all the way up.
    you also need to have changed all the dice so its the same as the 'master dice' on the wall after the buzz saws (this will be different after every dungeon reset so check the number each time)

Shadowlander

Yup got it done , skipping the first phase was the issue. Didn't read the tooltip. Thanks
    Lakiarch@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Kitzkatz View Post
    Ah i did use it immediately after. That must be what happened. I didn't realize all dimension items got deleted, figured it was just the ones you looted from minions.

Dammit
    yeah I have had so many dimension items lost to minion sender, a bag of relic buildings and relic interactives were lost that I cannot recover because the trophy vendor to buy back rewards lost from achievements seems mia

Soulwalker

ATM buying all Tok's related artifacts / complete sets as i really don't want to involve in this silly puzzle-area. Seems like rift is becoming a playground for...you name it. I'd say babies.
    I wonder if devs are ever going to create a place where you can build houses with the matches you randomly find in end-game areas. Some sort of Sims..Hell yeah ! We'll even name it...RIMS
    NOT.
    Hit me on laethys shard .
    Peace out!
    "Probably the best hunter #NA"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 35 36 37 38 39