+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38
Like Tree180Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

How about adding Tok Teleport (if player have) to maybe "Ascended Teleport" in ascended powers tab in Character window so when its gona be there with other teleports that player have - we gona have it on list in Teleporter addon
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by TankGirl View Post
    How about adding Tok Teleport (if player have) to maybe "Ascended Teleport" in ascended powers tab in Character window so when its gona be there with other teleports that player have - we gona have it on list in Teleporter addon
    Tok box works similar to tempest insignia, so you only need to add an entry to tekeporters table of teleports and it should work. However, i dont feel like looking into teleporters code to see how it works and figuring out the id's of tok box to make it work

EDIT:
    Scrap that - it was actually pretty easy

go to your addons folder, open teleporter, and then Teleporter_Main.lua

at line 53, right after:
    ["TP_TEMPEST_BAY"] ={p=12, txt ="TEMPEST BAY", type = "item", able = false, use = nil, icon = "Data/\\UI\\item_icons\\totem_air_mundane.dds", zoneid = "z11173F9D259DAADE", item = "I4D97EE3EB79275CD,7EB547DFB8F5C0A7,,,,,,", id = 0 },
    add in a new line:
    ["TP_TOK_BOX"] ={p=12.5, txt ="TOK BOX", type = "item", able = false, use = nil, icon = "Data/\\UI\\item_icons\\20_sided_puzzle_box.dds", item = "I5EBB080CA4E68A67,0E6E71C3E59D75B9,,,,,,", id = 0 },

then, at line 76, after:
    ["I4D97EE3EB79275CD,7EB547DFB8F5C0A7,,,,,,"] = "TP_TEMPEST_BAY",
    add in a new line:
    ["I5EBB080CA4E68A67,0E6E71C3E59D75B9,,,,,,"] = "TP_TOK_BOX",

now there should be a tok box right after tempest insignia if you have it, or after soul recall and planar teleports if you dont.
    Last edited by Alleja zaviel; 03-25-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

worked
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Ok so I may just be missing something simple here, but I haven't got a single rat part for the repeatable quests yet. i am almost done with the weekly E-Rat-Ication. Will they not drop if you have the weekly or is there perhaps something else I am missing?

Ah nevermind realized it was artifacts, was looking for something else.
    Last edited by Alandar; 04-08-2017 at 01:10 PM.

Telaran

Default Skins (Mats)

Im farming major fire rifts for about an hour now, at ones open and also opening ones at tears and not getting any skins, i got a searing flame, thats not it im assuming. Did they change anything on how to get the skins? Any tips on this and ty ty

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlshara View Post
    Im farming major fire rifts for about an hour now, at ones open and also opening ones at tears and not getting any skins, i got a searing flame, thats not it im assuming. Did they change anything on how to get the skins? Any tips on this and ty ty
    i bought a lot of mine from the AH.. for the ones i did farm...
    any major rift in SP zones will do.. including those found in scatheren forest that are much easier than the ones in ashenfell
    you dont have to complete every stage of the rifts, letting it get to stage 3or 4 and then waiting for the timer to run out before you kill all the mobs will also produce drops.
    sometimes i would close 3 rifts a row and get a drop each time, other times i could close 10 in a row without seeing any.. it is very random
    if you can, get some friends to help you, the more people, the more chance for loot

I have a question: if I complete Calweddi Citizen, do I get Dead Simon rep that adds to the Tok rep?
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Adansonia View Post
    I have a question: if I complete Calweddi Citizen, do I get Dead Simon rep that adds to the Tok rep?
    Only if you complete it BEFORE starting Tok's and talking to Dead Simon in the dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by Adansonia View Post
    If you complete Caldwelli Citizen BEFORE you click on and talk to the "dead simon" NPC for the first time, then when you talk to him you will automatically gain friendly status of noteriety. You do not gain an additive bonus to "dead simon" rep if you become a Caldwelli Citizen after you talk to him.

This is because after you have talked to him (and completed the dungeons I believe) you will be able to BUY the artifact puzzles pieces for tok token's, which simplifies the task a great deal.
    p.s. I don't know exactly when the store npc in tok's has the puzzles pieces (the same skeleton that you exchange rat parts for tok token's). This is because this feature wasn't included when the puzzles originally opened and by the time it was included I had already completed all the puzzles.

Good luck,

Thunder

Is grinding pacman puzzle a good way to farm rep? Or there are faster methods?
    Dimensions on NA: Shoreward spa @ Faeblight

Dimensions on EU: ENIGMA - the Spa @ Zaviel
    Marcienn's Magic Mansion @ Zaviel

Soulwalker

Default Piņata in tok's proving ground

Has anybody found a piņata in tok's proving ground this weekend?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by artgurl23 View Post
    Has anybody found a piņata in tok's proving ground this weekend?
    It shouldn't spawn in dungeons. Open world only.
    Nereius@Faeblight

Plane Walker

FULL GUIDE TO TOKS

a full guide to toks dungeon, including all puzzles, the artifacts and the crafting is now available here

http://cadarsk.bravesites.com/

happy farming peeps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38