+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37
Like Tree174Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

Hey coodey, thanks for highlighting that which I missed in your thread . I will keep an eye out and see how it fares.

Telaran

Default Rat Maze

Just thought I would make yas laugh, when I turn into a rat, I turn into a boy, LOL. My title goes from "Crazy Cat Lady" to "Crazy Cat Man" Stick a Doo at the end of it and I'm good to go, LOL.

Also Dead Simon can you tell me what the dimension items are you used on the bridge above the rat maze, those are stunning, smile
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tok's Proving Grounds-2017-03-20_145642.jpg  
    Last edited by Rahlshara; 03-20-2017 at 01:02 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #543
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Rahlshara View Post
    Just thought I would make yas laugh, when I turn into a rat, I turn into a boy, LOL. My title goes from "Crazy Cat Lady" to "Crazy Cat Man" Stick a Doo at the end of it and I'm good to go, LOL.

Also Dead Simon can you tell me what the dimension items are you used on the bridge above the rat maze, those are stunning, smile
    I actually have access to all our assets and am not restricted to Dimension Items. So they are a mix between some Iron Tomb assets and the Glass pieces that you do have for Dims. I will see what it would take to provide these as Dim items in the future. I do know they break our Dim rule a bit with having an open end and would need some art love, that's not so say they won't be done but it adds to the cost of doing it. So as usual no promises

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    I know so frustrating.

What with the office move, a bad build that caused some issues and a hardware failure on top, I feel like Murphy has been working overtime recently. This item is made and working it just needs to make it to live and I am hopeful that will be this coming Wed, baring any other unforeseen circumstance.
    Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Tomorrow holds a maintenance restart for both NA and EU, no patch notes.
    We estimate the usual downtime of 1.5 hours, but the servers may come up earlier.
    Dear Simon, are you sure that you work in the same company with Brasse? Because your plans so far from Trion reality

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #545
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by FalledAngel View Post
    Dear Simon, are you sure that you work in the same company with Brasse? Because your plans so far from Trion reality
    "baring any other unforeseen circumstance."

We had an unforeseen circumstance

Seriously I am so bummed because I am on the fishing part of this right now and I REALLY need that lure, and we all know that what I want is the most important thing

I am hoping for some positive news soon, I have my fingers crossed for tomorrow. But no promises.

As a person who never played Sudoku and has no interest in learning I find this instance favors those who already play it... better would have been to have a puzzle that everyone starts on level play field rather than something many already have an advantage.. When I arrived at that puzzle it was game over, but thanks for the effort Simon, I am not complaining, just suggesting for next time.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    As a person who never played Sudoku and has no interest in learning I find this instance favors those who already play it... better would have been to have a puzzle that everyone starts on level play field rather than something many already have an advantage.. When I arrived at that puzzle it was game over, but thanks for the effort Simon, I am not complaining, just suggesting for next time.
    Even if you play Sudoku it doesn't really help for this puzzle. These are extreme level puzzles that very few can complete in a timely manner (ya I know there are those of you out there that can do it in seconds). I would advise you to download a Sudoku solver on your phone or tablet and use that to solve this particular part of the instance. If I had unlimited time to solve the puzzle I could but with the time constraint of the daily it is just easier to use the solver.

P.S. do the 20 frozen bogling daily first and gather some of the other abilities then reset the puzzle and do the no interference daily using the solver.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    What about the Tarken puzzle? I've never played dots and boxes before and it's not exactly easy to learn, and super hard to master. Sudoku is much easier, IMO, but I guess this is a biased opinion. Came close multiple times to completing the Tarken achieve where the AI gets only 1 or 2 boxes. Still have yet to get it but I haven't tried in a while.

I am one who has done many sudoku but after doing it the first time, discovering the boglings, quickly jotting down the set tiles, doing it on paper, then filling in the puzzle to success, I opted to use an online solver for the next 500 times I did it. However, I was in a race at the time so time was not something I could give up, otherwise I would prefer to not use an online solver.
    Last edited by coodey; Yesterday at 06:35 AM.

World first for Toking Amazing!
    Here is my SPOILER guide to crafting Tok's armor

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #549
    Rift Team

Default Fishing lure is live.

Shadi Pinkoo finally received his long delayed shipment of Scoria Fishing lures. I guess getting them to resist those incredible lava temperatures was tougher than expected. ;)

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #550
    Rift Team

Default Fishing Lure duration.

Some people have PMed me with the fact that the Lure lasts longer than the stated 20 minutes in the tooltip.

That is actually some PA effects you have going that extend buffs. The lure is counted as a buff. I saw this with several other lures so I decided not to add an exclusion on mine and to follow what seemed to be accepted practice. I think it is more noticeable on this lure as the time is longer than a lot of other lures and the increase is a percentage so it also looks bigger. 25 mins instead of 20. If you put it on a character with no PA it would last 20 minutes.

Telaran

As a level 33 character with a box sent from my main, i can not get out pls fix

I know i have various teleports like soul recall and planars, but that is not the point
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #552
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alleja zaviel View Post
    As a level 33 character with a box sent from my main, i can not get out pls fix

I know i have various teleports like soul recall and planars, but that is not the point

The actual bug here is that you are a level 33 character in a dungeon that is a level 65 Area. Do you really want me to fix it, or would you rather I pretend I didn't see this post because the fix I would implement is to forcibly lock out anyone under level 65?

The actual bug here is that you are a level 33 character in a dungeon that is a level 65 Area. Do you really want me to fix it, or would you rather I pretend I didn't see this post because the fix I would implement is to forcibly lock out anyone under level 65?
    Ignore it please, O'Mighty Simon <3

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #554
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoujo View Post
    Ignore it please, O'Mighty Simon <3

Initiating memory erasing protocol

Telaran

ignorezzzzzzzzzz..... you could sneakily make alitu and the quests within doable by a level 1 character... that would also fix the problem
    Last edited by Alleja zaviel; Yesterday at 01:08 PM.
    Accept that the egregious and obvious mistake you want fixed may be implemented by design and may not be a mistake at all.
    If we see it as an egregious and obvious mistake, maybe there should be more communication to tell us that it is not?
    Alleja Imalla Mjolln Ketllina <Servants of None> @zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37