+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Somebody in EU is nearly finished with Tok's, barely 2 hours after servers came back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Somebody in EU is nearly finished with Tok's, barely 2 hours after servers came back up.

Boase finished at 11:08 AM, around 2 hours after the shards came back up.

We had issues with the TOMB RAIDER puzzle - Get the Sandy treasure!

This is the one in which you climb up with the rolling balls/beads, then teleport each other up, and then jump/climb up the stairs at the end.

We made it all the way up and walked around the edge and then took the leap of faith across the platform, however when we landed on the other side, we were UNABLE to loot the Sandy key??? Other people got the key but couldn't open the chest since it seems to below the grate and inaccessible. Any ideas?

We did not get credit and this took us (mostly cause i am slow at climbing) almost 4 hours to get up there, and then nothing!
    Supertrampz, Snowflakes keep falling on my head!
    Member of the 42,000 Achievement Points Club!@@!
    Huge fan of all one-button specs!@@! Keep it simple, stupid!
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!

Shadowlander

So much fun ! 3hours running around to alittu and i haven't seen the icosahedron

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    We had issues with the TOMB RAIDER puzzle - Get the Sandy treasure!

We made it all the way up and walked around the edge and then took the leap of faith across the platform, however when we landed on the other side, we were UNABLE to loot the Sandy key??? Other people got the key but couldn't open the chest since it seems to below the grate and inaccessible. Any ideas?
    After going thru the saw hall, there is a number on a domino. You must change all the dominos, as you reach them (on the glass), to that number to remove the cage from around the chest so you may loot it. Assuming you have the key, of course.
    Eilani, Onik, Ingrede, Kupai Officer in <Nordvegr> of Faeblight twitch.tv/seawitchgaming

Small issue I had with rat maze.
    Spoiler!

Please make it so either:
    - If I solve the puzzle in an orthodox way, let me finish/ move on
    - Stop me from performing un-expected actions: invisible boxes in inconvenient positions is a tried and true Trion strategy; or let there be an easily accessible reset trigger
    Slyfin@Greybriar | Tarsiel@Laethys

Telaran

The wire traversal puzzle seems very susceptible to lag issues. There are lots of times I'm sure I hit the correct color in time but it still ported me back down again because the signal just didn't get through fast enough. I think you need to slow down the colored pulses to account for latency.
    Grixog - Guardian Warrior
    Linnaeya - Guardian Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Grixog View Post
    The wire traversal puzzle seems very susceptible to lag issues. There are lots of times I'm sure I hit the correct color in time but it still ported me back down again because the signal just didn't get through fast enough. I think you need to slow down the colored pulses to account for latency.
    ive been right to the end twice now and hit the lever to switch the traps all off, but lag has had me fall right to the bottom again and restart all the traps.

You cant implement this sort of crap unless you have servers that can run smoothly... make this puzzle KEEP the traps off unless you leave the room entirely.
    Last edited by KiwiRage; 12-09-2016 at 04:21 AM.
    ~Palmyy@Laethys~
    ~Nefarious MT Primalist
    Nefarious ~ 9/9 MoM(2/2 HM) ~ 4/4 HM CoA, NA #1

Rift Disciple

Having issues with the munch maze 2 person, every time someone is caught we have to reset the dungeon and run all the way back. there is no way to restart the maze.

Rift Disciple

Default 2 Player Mode

Around 6pm EST, I'll be running alts through the puzzle dungeon. I am more than willing to bring someone in each run to help people instead of doing it on solo. These will be free runs and the only requirement is that you are able to follow instructions. I'm looking to complete the dungeon in an hour to an hour and 30 mins each time. Send me a PM if you're interested in doing duo together.

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by DammitBilly View Post
    Having issues with the munch maze 2 person, every time someone is caught we have to reset the dungeon and run all the way back. there is no way to restart the maze.
    Is the one in the maze standing on the green tile when the person uptop hits the lever?

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

The worst way to implement a ''dungeon'' is to make the porttal random... after 2hours of looking im giving up SINCE THIS IS ****ING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havent been this mad since NT remooved pvp gear
    Guildmaster of Wanderers of Ice and Snow

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Slyfin View Post
    Small issue I had with rat maze.

Please make it so either:
    - If I solve the puzzle in an orthodox way, let me finish/ move on
    - Stop me from performing un-expected actions: invisible boxes in inconvenient positions is a tried and true Trion strategy; or let there be an easily accessible reset trigger
    Out of curiousity:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Ilmoran; 12-09-2016 at 05:20 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Snibelsnaps View Post
    The worst way to implement a ''dungeon'' is to make the porttal random... after 2hours of looking im giving up SINCE THIS IS ****ING STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Havent been this mad since NT remooved pvp gear
    You are able to have someone zone you in with the Tok Box teleport item. Once you get in, you only need 100 tok tokens to buy the tok box for yourself so that you wont have to look for the entrance again later. Other than that it's a puzzle dungeon. It's supposed to be a puzzle to get in as much as it's a puzzle to get through the dungeon.

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

Shadowlander

the problem is : it's not difficult it's RANDOM (like loot, dps, box ... again and again randomization)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast