+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    Keep an eye out for Shadi having some items you might be looking for for Tok Token purchase soon (ish) TM
    I hope after the first person completes the book! Otherwise, hours of my life wasted

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by coodey View Post
    I hope after the first person completes the book! Otherwise, hours of my life wasted
    Someone on eu probably completed already.

dior
    trinity
    MASTER OF THE WILD

worked right, now its like in video i found in yt
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Telaran

Default Still laggy

My little dwarf! Can confirm it's still as laggy as when I first made the video.
    The small benefit to it is I found the lag can't always keep up with the saws, so I've gotten hit and it not registered right away. But I get hit cause I'm usually so close to time from lagging in the first place...

Soulwalker

Default Where are the levers?

Ok need some help here, my husband and I have tried several times doing Tomb raider duo, but it seems that each time we do it, I end up on the last platform and can not find a lever up there to get him up to me. I've seen on a previous post that is lever 12 but where is it on the last row before you climb the stairs to the platform. Countless hours doing this and no luck. Please tell me where to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopis View Post
    Ok need some help here, my husband and I have tried several times doing Tomb raider duo, but it seems that each time we do it, I end up on the last platform and can not find a lever up there to get him up to me. I've seen on a previous post that is lever 12 but where is it on the last row before you climb the stairs to the platform. Countless hours doing this and no luck. Please tell me where to find it.
    You go up the stairs, run past the catwalk to the exit, and there is a lever wasssssyyy down there on the right side. Then you go back and cross the catwalk.

Soulwalker

Default Frankenstein Rat Pet

With all these rat parts lets make a Frankenstein Rat Pet.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Hopis View Post
    When you get up to the top catwalk, after jumping up the staircase made up of square tiles, you run all the way to the end and the lever will be on the wall.

General of Telara

How much will Dead Simon hate me when I post instructions to create an actual in-game map?
    I'll do it anyway

First, draw a scale map. Here's what I got so far. Still WIP, but good enough to find your way, and rats:

Then, install the nkCartographer addon.

Add map image to the existing map files (Libs/EnKai/gfx/map).
    In Libs/EnKai/map/zone.lua add the zone to _zoneMapping
    Code:
    dungeon_toks                 = {"z26C912A40A8B2EF4"}
    and to _zoneList (not sure if required)
    Code:
    ,["z26C912A40A8B2EF4"]={DE="Toks Versuchsgelände", EN="Tok's Proving Grounds", FR="??", type = 'instance', map='dungeon_toks'}
    And finally, add the map to mapData.mapData in Libs/EnKai/map/data.lua (make sure path matches your image)
    Code:
    dungeon_toks		  = { addon = "EnKai", path = "gfx/map/dungeon_toks.png", width = 1024, height = 1024, x1 = 900, x2 = 1500, y1 = 500, y2 = 1100},
    And you should have a tok's proving ground map in-game.
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #340
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    How much will Dead Simon hate me when I post instructions to create an actual in-game map?
    I'll do it anyway

That is actually pretty cool.
    Last edited by Dead Simon; 01-05-2017 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx3d View Post
    A purchasable map would have been a wonderful purchase for Tok Tokens at Revered. The rewards between Decorated and Glorified are a little sparse.

It would also be nice to be able to buy limited use teleports to the dining room.

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #342
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDaemon View Post
    A purchasable map would have been a wonderful purchase for Tok Tokens at Revered. The rewards between Decorated and Glorified are a little sparse.

It would also be nice to be able to buy limited use teleports to the dining room.
    These would be nice. My list of things that I wanted to add was very long, things like these are on it. However I had to finish sometime. I'd still be working on it now if I'd kept on with that list

If anyone has the location of the mob that drops Gritty Cotton please PM me or post it here and i'll give you the location of another

Also WTB Gritty Cotton 10p each
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Default Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    If anyone has the location of the mob that drops Gritty Cotton please PM me or post it here and i'll give you the location of another

Ugh... I noticed I have two in my bags but no idea what it dropped from... but "seems" like it was from tree-shaped/type mob (but I might be wrong). Anyhow, I'll take a look when I'm on tonight and might have a mule to send... no need to pay if I still have 'em.
    Last edited by DmgIncGM; 01-06-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post

Yes Boase.

Featherlite Fur - Rocky | Gedlo Badlands 1906 6653
    Ectoplasmic Wool - Taranis Appirition | Gedlo Badlands 3864 7064
    Gritty Cotton - Doomseed | Xarth Mire 4841 3611
    Moist Lichen - Bilebelcher | Scath Forest 5275 5875
    Mossy Wool - Mosshide | Scath Forest 4260 6245
    Molten Hair - Flamehoof | Ashenfell 3301 4890

Edit: added coordinates
    Last edited by coodey; 01-06-2017 at 03:36 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 33 ... LastLast