+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree178Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Tok's Proving Grounds

Telaran

I don't like this entrance moving business. I've been wandering around Alittu for over an hour and haven't even seen it yet. I've gone high and low looking to and even tried staking out placed other people have seen it. I just want to do the dungeon :*(

Quote Originally Posted by qqmoarploxify View Post
    I don't like this entrance moving business. I've been wandering around Alittu for over an hour and haven't even seen it yet. I've gone high and low looking to and even tried staking out placed other people have seen it. I just want to do the dungeon :*(
    I just wish I knew what I was looking for? And is there a level requirement? I was wanting to do it on my Rogue, but Pluck is only 65.

Rift Disciple

90 minutes for me, and there goes my gaming time for the evening.

Is the issue a limited number of instances? If so, PLEASE just give us a queue so we can do other stuff in game while we wait. There's nothing "puzzly" about winning the mad dash to the platonic solid when it spawns.

Also, the troll potential with an entrance design like this is enormous.
    Last edited by Lakshmi; 12-08-2016 at 05:02 PM.

i found the entrance in 5 minutes by looking under a table in the room next to the library.

i messed around with the first wall puzzle and quit cause i have no patience and wasn't getting anywhere. lol

..on the birth of a search, white trash my native son..

Telaran

Rat maze is bugged as well. the platforms weren't working so my buddy wasn't able to click the orbs to change the maze.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nighten View Post
    I just wish I knew what I was looking for? And is there a level requirement? I was wanting to do it on my Rogue, but Pluck is only 65.
    Not sure about a level requirement. The entrance I found was a (I think) 20-sided die, bigger than the puzzle boxes in the SFP zone (maybe 1/3 the size of my char, who is somewhat small). Not sure if there are any other shaped dice that spawn as entrances.

Dead Simon -
    For the sudoku puzzle: is there any way to make it use the dialog system rather than right clicking to iterate through the numbers on a tile? It'd be great if we could right click to "talk" to the tile, and have a conversation option to tell it what number to change to.
    Last edited by Ilmoran; 12-08-2016 at 06:37 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #22
    Rift Team

Rat maze is bugged as well. the platforms weren't working so my buddy wasn't able to click the orbs to change the maze.
    If anyone can come up with Repro steps to reliably do this please let me know. I have seen it a couple of times today but cannot get it to happen.

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Rift Team

The issue with Glass maze is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
    If anyone can come up with Repro steps to reliably do this please let me know. I have seen it a couple of times today but cannot get it to happen.
    I was the rat, the lever was pulled just as I left the platform. I ended up inside one of the newly formed walls.
    Allegory@Deepwood
    Nuances@Deepwood R.I.P <Nephilim>

Rift Master

Finding the roaming puzzle key is starting to make grinding out 15k plat for the Callweddi puzzle glue look like fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Finding the roaming puzzle key is starting to make grinding out 15k plat for the Callweddi puzzle glue look like fun.
    Once you are in the puzzle dungeon you just need to farm 100 Tok Tokens (20 per rat kill and like 25 per puzzle completed) to get the Tok Box which will teleport you into the instance at any time.

Over the next few days more people will get their Tok Boxes and not need to look for the cube.

The puzzles in this dungeon are not even the start of the "Calweddi" part.
    Last edited by Boase; 12-08-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by ScannaIT View Post
    It not uncool, i could cut the climbing with my rogue in two ways

I'll leave a mini hint for that, trying to be as minimal as possible:
    Spoiler!

Meanwhile, i'll add another PSA:
    The entrance can be clicked only once, then it moves to another location!
    Yea couldn't get the gate to drop, all the way to the top, Achievement and key but spent a good hour + and couldn't figure out the gate.

The pac-man maze does not like to reset. First time in, we clicked the lever on top not knowing what it did, and the person downstairs was locked out. We had to d/c and relog back to get sent back to reception, otherwise we couldn't stop it or reset it (and upstairs, I was trapped on the glass), and the skeletons were just running around inside. Second time in, the downstairs person was in the maze when we started, but when the skeleton caught them, they reset, and the lever is unclickable now, so we can't do anything. Really don't want to have to do the long, confusing run back from reception here again just to try again every single time the skeleton catches up...
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post

the rat and I tried switching positions. Could be the issue. PS:The Pryamid is just sadistic as a duo. One guy falls and its GG.

Simon - /stuck in Tok's is consuming soul recall and placing it on the 50min -1hr cooldown. Not a huge deal, but heads up. You can /stuck multiple times to reset the puzzles (even if soul recall is on cd) in the reception (or just get back to the exit quickly).
    Allegory@Deepwood
    Nuances@Deepwood R.I.P <Nephilim>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast