+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Converted Planar Anchors in Xarth Mire

Default Converted Planar Anchors in Xarth Mire

Can someone please school me in how this works? Is this meant to be a group activity? The quest Tuatha'Don't Event Try It doesn't indicate it to be group, but I can't seem to kill anything around the existing Planar Anchors without pulling what feels like half the zone to me.

There was a converted one on the map yesterday and I got through 4/6 tasks for the quest, but then a Zone Event happened, the other people in the area took off and that was the end of that. I returned to the converted anchor, it was being protected by squirrels and other things, but no blue circle to do more tasks. I was there alone. Does it only trigger with more than one person in the area?

I really can't figure it out since I don't have enough experiences with it to see a pattern.

Thanks!
    Last edited by bridgestew; 11-23-2016 at 06:01 AM.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Soulwalker

Default It can be done solo but ...

First to clear an anchor you will prolly need a tank spec for solo as it usually aggro like 6 mobs around the anchor at once. But if you can burn the anchor before they kill you that works too,

Second, many of the surround events once the anchor is clear can be done solo just slower. The only one I had difficulty on was the lvl 70 elite plant , it also requires a tank spec with good heals.

I have had one bug out and do what you described which was show converted but not offer any quest. I think it is like the IA bug where objective does not get set right/ If it does it is time to go to a different anchor and start again It mayalso be that what it actually is a trigger for fortress sieges but since they are disabled it ends the anchor.

The rest of the quests are mostly kill mob x or click the sparkly after killing its guard mob

Thank you!
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

+ Reply to Thread