Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Artifact Minion Adventures returning DREAM RIBBONS???

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    Tacitus/Trion, due to the fact that many have invested quite a bit in their minions, the slots and such.... Why was it not mentioned anywhere that it simply is being totally overhauled..
    I am pretty sure this was mentioned. I think in one of the threads about Aventurine.

Basically the 5/15 adventures had the rewards reduced so that you should end up getting better/more rewards for doing the longer missions rather than rinse/repeating the shorter ones if my understanding is correct.

I have noticed the reduced rewards and also on the 5 and 6 star 8 hour missions the rewards a bit better than before. I do not know if this is just the luck of the draw or if those have also been improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    What is "it's"? If you are speaking of a low star result from an 8 hour mission, then those 6 ribbons replaced 5 artifacts.

Yes, a goal was to reduce the amount of items, of every category, returned by running 5/15s. Because those were WAY out of balance. They might STILL be over balanced. 4.0 has brought with it a lot of minion system rebalancing.
    In conjunction with being able to purchase artifacts with credits, I find Trions attitude disappointing. If you want to steer people away from the perspective of Trion being too mercenary, this is not the way to go.

Soulwalker

great

so we get ribbons instead of artifacts, maybe change the name of the mission to dream ribbon missions instead of falsely advertising them as artifact missions....

and we get junk grey items for crafting missions.

nice to see what i have sunk so much money into with buying minions and slots etc

Rift Disciple

I'd also very much prefer to get artifacts (even if it's just one white) instead of Dream Ribbons. Though if you want to reduce 5/15mins to 1-2 ribbons I guess there's not much of a choice considering white artifacts give 3 ribbons already...

EDIT: I dont remember ever getting a grey item from minions yet lol
    Last edited by Reila; 11-21-2016 at 01:54 AM.
    Alaysa@Gelidra
    Laysa@Gelidra

www.eternal-dawn.net @Gelidra [EU]

Rift Chaser

Why I cant decide anymore if I want an artifact or not? I can give to my alt, change/give to friends or exchange from guild bank? How trion knows if I have that artifact already or not???
    Furthermore minions STILL bringing grey quality salvaged materials vendor trash. Please fix soon. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reila View Post
    I'd also very much prefer to get artifacts (even if it's just one white) instead of Dream Ribbons. Though if you want to reduce 5/15mins to 1-2 ribbons I guess there's not much of a choice considering white artifacts give 3 ribbons already...

EDIT: I dont remember ever getting a grey item from minions yet lol
    I just did yesterday. I think it is a new feature of the minion system, but I asked for clarification in the thread I linked to.
    Dimensions on Faeblight
    Out of Bounds | Zea`Lynn the Emerald Feend | Matter of Life & Death

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    What is "it's"? If you are speaking of a low star result from an 8 hour mission, then those 6 ribbons replaced 5 artifacts.

Yes, a goal was to reduce the amount of items, of every category, returned by running 5/15s. Because those were WAY out of balance. They might STILL be over balanced. 4.0 has brought with it a lot of minion system rebalancing.
    Why does BALANCE mean TAKING AWAY - you could also balance things by adding more to the longer adventures

Also, regarding wanting less ribbons in the game, you would give less when breaking artifacts, or indeed check which artifacts we don't have and make it more likely to be awarded one of these, thus no need to break

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

You already have one thread on this topic. Please don't necro two year old threads to raise the same point. We have no plans to revisit these minion rewards in the foreseeable future.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2