+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Into the Wyredode quest line

Soulwalker

Default Into the Wyredode quest line

Done all the steps this will be the 3rd time over.. go back to Feilbocan as directed by quest, supposedly the NPC is meant to be standing under the arch where the blue check mark on mini map indicates... thou low and behold no NPC is showing, what gives?

Switched shards, re-logged, abandoned it twice now. Also heard that it could be due to the rift mobs that run through town. Any help is appreciated.

Same problem. Maybe this storyline is disabled till next week like everything else

Quote Originally Posted by aryvandar View Post
    Also heard that it could be due to the rift mobs that run through town. Any help is appreciated.
    Yes, this happened to me as well. I was returning a quest while there was an invasion passing through when Tasuil disappeared. As I was running away from the mobs, the game crashed, after I logged back in, Tasuil had returned and I could complete the quest. So it seems restarting the game, not just re-logging, might help.

Just to add, this was on US, after today's patch.
    Last edited by xcal1; 11-17-2016 at 11:59 PM.
    -- xcal

Soulwalker

Default To Add

I'm not sure in the progression of this quest that this falls in but here goes.

I am stuck on the "Commune with" step. I got an update after talking to the npc in the marked location,activated it and no update. The ability went away as well so not sure what to do at this point. Don't want to abandon it but from the sounds of it I may have to.

Soulwalker

Unhappy Stuck at Commune with forest

I also had the same problem as Serak. I clicked the button, but nothing happened it just dismounted me, so then I was stuck at the commune with the forest step. After re-logging and restarting my computer nothing helped so I just abandoned the quest, ran back to the unicorn in the village to get the quest again, and tried it again without any issues. I also got off my mount just in case there was a mount issue such as issues with Opie since it also has the ability bar we use for quests. So I guess if you are stuck abandon and try again.
    Last edited by ShiftHappenz; 11-19-2016 at 05:07 AM.

Soulwalker

same here, i see other people can target tasuil easily but i cannot see it, switched shard, restarted, changed from 64/32 bit, abandoned quest twice, nothing helped.
    Stuck on this story as well as Gedlo.. frustrating start of the expansion; funny thing my wife is able to close and see the drake while i can not.
    I guess i'll just stop playing till they finally solve this issue..
    Last edited by Voltaren09; 11-19-2016 at 06:18 AM.

I'm stuck at the commune with the forest step of the quest. I had some ability that popped up and I clicked on it but nothing happened, it went away and now there is nothing that happens in the quest area.

I would hate to start this whole chain over again if it is a bug that needs to be fixed, others seem to have issues with it even after starting this quest over again.
    Shard: Shatterbone

I guess they fixed it.
    I had it broken after patch #2.
    Restarting the quest after patch 2 fixed it.

I guess whoever was on the quest during patch #2 got stuck.

Soulwalker

Default Frightened unicorns are?

Cant seem to locate any frightened unicorns in the designated spaces areas any ideas?

Dadruss

Rift Master

I still can't see the final turnin mob for this quest. I assume it's the big-a..rm dragon? He isn't on any shard. I've abandoned and redone the quest multiple times without any luck. Same goes for my friend. Both of us are stuck here. This is very frustrating since it blocks us from accessing the rest of the story line in this zone. Maybe a dev can chime in here and let us know when this is going to be fixed? I have a flask running and it's very frustrating to see it tick down and be locked to a bugged quest line with no way to progress unless I want to skip ahead to the next zone; in which case I may be missing the exp at the end and not be able to get to 70 through quests.
    Last edited by Leocadia; 11-22-2016 at 10:54 AM.

The Commune bit is still broken.

Soulwalker

Default Commune with the Forest issues

Yup, here it is, Dec 4, 2016 and still the last story line for Into the Wyredode - Commune with the Forest - is still not working properly....
    The button to apply the commune appeared for about 2 seconds while I was fighting a Manifest Magic, and then was gone by the time the battle was done.
    I really don't want to have to redo all 8 story lines again!
    Please fix.

Soulwalker

Default Same problem

I am at the part "Return to Feilbocan" and whomever I am supposed to talk to isn't here. I really want to finish this quest line. Please fix! Thank you!

Ascendant

Same here...
    Worked fine when I did it at release on my main, but now doing it on alts and the NPC isn't there. Has been 2 days now.

All these quests that involve talking to an NPC that sometime accompany you (tasuil, cyril, etc.. ) bugged at one point or the other...
    Can't a permanent NPC be added to all these locations to turn quests in, one that would never go away/follow the players?
    Sure sometime people will see a bunch of Tasuil, but that's not much an issue compared to you know, your main storyline constantly being stuck.

This is ridiculous, it's been weeks now and these bugs still happen. Just add a turn in NPC, hard fix it...

Soulwalker

So I just had the issue where I could not turn it in also.

I had the Starting Xarth storyquest in progress, which involved talking to Tasuil before taking him with you to the Shadow Market.

Once I handed in the quest there, he was back where he should be, and quest completed.

It shouldn't be set up this way, but it is still doable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast