+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Can't finish Scatherran Forest

Default Can't finish Scatherran Forest

Has anyone had this happen to them yet? I am unable to finish the quest chain that takes me up into Wyrd Hut in the far north.

Just before, in Circles of Witchcraft, I completed most of a quest chain. I had to save some baby unicorns from the madstone alters.

The Unicorn stands up, I turn in my quest... He offers me another quest... but despawns. I was unable to pick up the next part of the quest to go further north. I assume to kill someone.

I went up in the area and could only find one quest from a book, created a doll and stabbed it... I am unable to finish the zone.

I decided to go to Gedlo Badlands and continue questing however I am at a standstill right now, only finding random quests but no story line.........

If a GM see's this please help, i submitted a ticket over 10 hours ago and have not heard anything.
    Nitelyte | Preserver | Greybriar

Shadowlander

I had the exact same issue. Picked up the next quest after turning in the ending circle one and everything disappeared no quest and no way to complete story line. Someone else was there at the same time completing theirs... not sure if the overlap caused a glitch but saw them go into green instance bubble...or maybe I missed the window to go into an instance? Please fix! I was excited to get the ranged upgrade.

For the op there is a way to pick up the next story line in the badlands from one of the quest givers in saint taranis.
    Khoomei Leroijenkins Meyagi Aegnus

I had similar issues with missing NPCs. Sometimes switching servers seemed to help. Finished the Scat Forest storyline and it directs you back to see Cyril in Alittu, but now he doesn't show for me.
    De techniek staat voor niets
    **Rift Video Compendium**<---this be old and dates back to alpha

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4
    Rift Team

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know we've discovered the issue with the quest giver.

This issue should be fixed in the next patch update (not the one occurring today unfortunately).

Please hang in there, and thanks for the bug report!

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know we've discovered the issue with the quest giver.

This issue should be fixed in the next patch update (not the one occurring today unfortunately).

Any word on the ending quest for Geldo Badlands? I believe it's titled "The Ascended" it asks you to participate in a ceremony but you can stand there and dance all day cause nothing happens..... I tried relogging tried dropping the quest it wont complete
    "You Can Never Truly Beat Someone Who Never Gives Up"

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.
    Nitelyte | Preserver | Greybriar

Yes we are
    <>< Bick

Soulwalker

Exclamation

Yes I've run into this snag to.. done all the quest parts go back to talk to the final NPC and quest turn in I see the blue check mark were it's meant to be and there is no NPC to talk to.
    Yes tried the switch shards re-logging and even abandoned the quest did it all over and same result. So for now it sits in my quest log book waiting for the fix to fix it.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Bontoose View Post
    Any word on the ending quest for Geldo Badlands? I believe it's titled "The Ascended" it asks you to participate in a ceremony but you can stand there and dance all day cause nothing happens..... I tried relogging tried dropping the quest it wont complete
    What fixed that for me was hopping servers until the NPCs started speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Oddr View Post
    What fixed that for me was hopping servers until the NPCs started speaking.
    Cheers! I'll give that a shot when servers are back up..... It's been annoying me
    "You Can Never Truly Beat Someone Who Never Gives Up"

Telaran

I noticed this quest becomes a daily, with the portal in town. I just wonder if it is available there?

Soulwalker

Default This worked for me

I had the issue of Cyril not being present but the blue bubble showing on the mini map and what fixed it for me was just finishing the Gedlo Badlands storyline quest. Cyril says he will return to Alittu and sure enough he does. Was able to finishe both storylines there. Hope this helps.

On a side note, the ascention quest completed once i stood there for the 5 min speech... a little annoying but its in the past now.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarus View Post

I'm stuck here too, I hope you can patch it soon.

Plane Touched

Default Can't turn in Teeny Tiny Adventures

The quest is complete, but Tasuil doesn't turn up. Can you put Tasuil in one of the major cities until this is fixed permanently?

Default A what the doll now?

Wait, where's the quest for the stabbing doll? I smashed altars and freed (some) frogs and even ended Smael's ebil plans, but I found no quest for a stabby dolly!

I also now humbly request that the Dev's make a dimension item that is a stabbed doll.

I need this for reasons.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast