+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Like Tree51Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest 2016 Wardrobe Achievements

They are still in-game, under Legacy. I don't remember exactly which ones, but at least some of the wardrobes required for the achievement(s) were credit-only purchases.

Would still very, very much like to get this Legacy achievement unlocked. Not for points (as it gives 0, nor do I think credit-only purchases should be linked to achievement points), but because:

a) I paid for those other wardrobes with the direct understanding it would give the Defiant Mind Shield wardrobe (that I still do not have access to, despite completing the requirements)

b) Trion directly stated, multiple times in this thread, that it would be fixed
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Quote Originally Posted by Serein View Post
    They are still in-game, under Legacy. I don't remember exactly which ones, but at least some of the wardrobes required for the achievement(s) were credit-only purchases.

Would still very, very much like to get this Legacy achievement unlocked. Not for points (as it gives 0, nor do I think credit-only purchases should be linked to achievement points), but because:

a) I paid for those other wardrobes with the direct understanding it would give the Defiant Mind Shield wardrobe (that I still do not have access to, despite completing the requirements)

b) Trion directly stated, multiple times in this thread, that it would be fixed

credits only -> Stormforged Skull, Shadeforged Skull, Tideforged Skull

I want to pay for those skulls and have Defiant Mind Shield!!!
    Last edited by TankGirl; 06-08-2017 at 08:53 AM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty/Unstable arts |
    guild Wiewiorki Chaosu'@Typhiria

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch Vi Britannia View Post
    Persistent as ever, huh, Sanz?
    This isnt about the achievement points the cheeve used to grant, its more about devs not standing up to their words and now ignoring the matter, and also i recall the achievement had an actual title reward
    Oh yes, very persistent!

We can agree that it's off they are ignoring it or even removing the achievement point, but at the same time they are going to juggle with all these little things, or trying to keep up with content. It's moaning from all sides and they can only pick 1 thing at a time with the amount they have on their plates.

We know they are working on Summerfest for this year, so possibly it's fixed for that launch, or it will show up even later. In any case I highly doubt everything is gone, as the wardrobes are already designed. Old stuff eventually resurface, we've seen that.
    Sanzor@Zaviel
    Guild - The Pack

Telaran

just received a letter with "the writ of the sawbone", not sure but is this an Autumn Harvest title?
    Maybe Trion fixed something now?

Quote Originally Posted by IneedMoney View Post
    just received a letter with "the writ of the sawbone", not sure but is this an Autumn Harvest title?
    Maybe Trion fixed something now?
    You are right, just logged in to check (I barely play) and looks like Oomfoo's suffering finally worked out, tooo late lol, to late to make me happy

Rest in peace, Meteorite.
    Last edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia; 06-08-2017 at 01:02 PM.

I received my defiant mind shield in the mail today, so yay.

General of Telara

Weird, I even got the title on NA where I didn't purchase the wardrobe...
    Dimension Addon 'Tinker Tools' is now available on Curse!
    Or grab the latest development code on GitHub.

Plane Walker

I am happy to hear that you all received what you paid for.

Eventually.

This time.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gharn View Post
    Well, ain't that blunt. You don't want to spend credits, because you were not given an achievement which doesn't even grant you more achievement points?
    Yes, let that one sink in for a bit..

It could be bought with event currency and I certainly bought it for the extra wardrobe options.
    Try, I don't want to spend credits on something like this in the future because something Trion promised took 8 months to arrive. Also known as "I didn't get what I paid for until a LONG time later."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7