+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest 2016 Wardrobe Achievements

Inb4 this gets closed for Necro'ing and joins history

Rift Disciple

The silence is deafning ...

Please ... someone tell us what to do to get what we waited & paid for !

Petitioning says we are too late to get the reward.
    We are late because some of us actually listened to the devs in this thread.

Bumping this is the only thing I can think of, but it seems the devs put this thread on ignore.

This thread has been on page 1 the past week or so, I have seen devs reply to threads right above and below this thread, yet no response to the people who have waited for ages now for their reward.

If CS will not help us, and devs will not respond here ... what else to do ????

I'm very sorry but I have no additional suggestions beyond what has already been said. If customer support won't help and the bug is being left "as is" instead of being fixed then that's just something everyone affected is going to have to live with.

I realize this might sound hollow - I wasn't affected since I also didn't participate at the time - but you do have my sympathy.

Rift Disciple

Bump ...

I just HAVE to keep trying to get some ones attention to this.

Rift Disciple

Trying to keep this on page ONE.

What else to do to get Trions attention?

Prophet of Telara

I'm amazed this is still being ignored

Isp
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Umfufu View Post
    Trying to keep this on page ONE.

What else to do to get Trions attention?
    I would not say that nobody should care about it, but priority of this fix should be comparable to rearranging chairs on sinking ship.
    But maybe you right, maybe it's time to concentrate on strong sides of rift: dimensions, wardrobe, puzzles and artifacts, everything else already passed point of no return.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    I would not say that nobody should care about it, but priority of this fix should be comparable to rearranging chairs on sinking ship.
    But maybe you right, maybe it's time to concentrate on strong sides of rift: dimensions, wardrobe, puzzles and artifacts, everything else already passed point of no return.
    while it may seem silly to you: this is not a case of *just* a missing wardrobe achievement. The achievement being mentioned here gave a reward item. The only way to get this achievement was to unlock all the skins on one toon. this required credits. I'm sure some people ground out some plat and bought rex bought the majority paid for it. So already you have an item that was paid for and not delivered. This is compounded by the fact that trion released articles and in game notifications that they were aware of the problem and politely asked the player base NOT to overload their customer support team with tickets as they had a plan to fix the issue.

They then proceeded to NOT fix the issue.

AND now if an individual submits a ticket they are told it has been to long and they WILL NOT fix the issue.

It's not *just* a "wardrobe achievement".

It is quite appalling business practices.
    Last edited by Neurotix; 06-01-2017 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    With all due respect, my dear Isp, overlooking their promise about fixing this is not something that would make a nice picture of them,
    Tacitud said he'd look into it, Brasse some months later she'd do it also, no news get, and helpdesk says they cant help, thats what's at stake here.

Not getting the reward is just one side of the matter, the other side really is more impact*** to them, in a bad way.

Autumn Harvest 2016 Wardrobe Achievements-poop.jpg

I hope they gona fix it we gona have harvest this year also.... ppl not gona spend credits knowing they wont get achiv-> wardrobe reward

and im one of those ppl... wanted to spend some credits on it...
    Last edited by TankGirl; 06-07-2017 at 05:13 PM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

Those achievements are completely missing now for me, though I know I got them because I bought all the outfits.

Maybe that was the fix, just erasing it all and calling it a day.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TankGirl View Post

I hope they gona fix it we gona have harvest this year also.... ppl not gona spend credits knowing they wont get achiv-> wardrobe reward

and im one of those ppl... wanted to spend some credits on it...
    Well, ain't that blunt. You don't want to spend credits, because you were not given an achievement which doesn't even grant you more achievement points?
    Yes, let that one sink in for a bit..

It could be bought with event currency and I certainly bought it for the extra wardrobe options.
    The Pack - Sanzor - Cleric
    Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Gharn View Post
    Well, ain't that blunt. You don't want to spend credits, because you were not given an achievement which doesn't even grant you more achievement points?

It could be bought with event currency and I certainly bought it for the extra wardrobe options.
    Persistent as ever, huh, Sanz?
    This isnt about the achievement points the cheeve used to grant, its more about devs not standing up to their words and now ignoring the matter, and also i recall the achievement had an actual title reward,

Well personally I'd be more fussed bout the title than the cheeve points,

Why dont you let it sink in for yourself that ehhhh, the cheeve was bugged and devs said they'd do sth bout it but that only sth they did was to shoot it out and now even the CS doesn't do anything bout it?

Yaaa but i it doesn'tgive anymore cheeve points so we shouldnt fix it right? Even if some people actually did pay real money for the wardrobe...

Quote Originally Posted by Gharn View Post

I wanted to spend credits on those masks from achiv (only for credits) next year.. so 2017.. to get wardrobe from that achiv i dont care about points

by the way.. i looked into achivs.. and its not there.. so.. that achiv AND wardrobe reward is gone? :x

edit.. its (maybe) there "Grim and Ghastly" but not in Autumn Harvest or any event section.. not in legacy, so where is it?
    Last edited by TankGirl; 06-08-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Ascend A Friend Join me in RIFT http://bit.ly/1jS6dt2
    or if you already there, redeem this code - CEWPH7C3NH2TDNQH29Z3
    receive presents + 28slot bags and a mount for a good beginning
    POWER*LEVELING from x to 65 - pay with plat, rex or epic unstables - on EU and NA | WTS/WTT (EU) Bounty arts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast