+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree51Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest 2016 Wardrobe Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    TWO WEEKS AFTER AUTUMN HARVEST CONCLUDES (i.e. 1 week after the event items are removed from the store), we will run a report to find all accounts that met the requirements for these achievements and do a one time grant of the rewards.
    03 November - Autumn Harvest ended
    17 November - 2 weeks after Autumn Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    24 November - 3 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    01 December - 4 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted

Please remember, the criteria for some of these achievements could only be met as a result of purchasing credit-only wardrobe items, i.e. you've had people's money for over a month since the event ended and not provided them with the accompanying achievements.

When is this being done?

Telaran

i noticed that too about 2 weeks ago.
    I thought i was simply overlooked and contacted CS regarding the achievements and they almost immediately granted me all missing achievements.

Telaran

Not the job of customers to prevent that.we pay.they have to do the job i think.and there was a "promise".it's boring to always keep an eye on those things,really.it's not a complain.it's a fact.

Really hoping this doesn't mean I have to put another ticket in, would be great to see a game-wide fix like was mentioned before. I've had to put about 4-5 tickets in the last few weeks alone for various broken things, trying to avoid bothering CS more!
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 1/3 BOS

TWO WEEKS AFTER AUTUMN HARVEST CONCLUDES (i.e. 1 week after the event items are removed from the store), we will run a report to find all accounts that met the requirements for these achievements and do a one time grant of the rewards.
    08 December - 5 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted

Sent Tacitus a PM to find out when this promise will actually be honoured.

Telaran

I'm LOOOOOLLLL if we have to wait fae yule event...

Rift Disciple

I, too, am still waiting (ticket already submitted).

Almost six weeks since Autumn Harvest ended, no response in this thread, no response from the PM I sent to Tacitus a week ago and we just had the announcement that Fae Yule will go live tomorrow and yet Trion still hasn't done what it said it would and granted these achievements.

Seriously, Trion, please keep your promises!
    Last edited by Meteorblade; 12-14-2016 at 07:46 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Almost six weeks since Autumn Harvest ended, no response in this thread, no response from the PM I sent to Tacitus a week ago and we just had the announcement that Fae Yule will go live tomorrow and yet Trion still hasn't done what it said it would and granted these achievements.

Seriously, Trion, please keep your promises!
    Put my ticket in for the achieve and had it granted before I got home from work that day. Is it ideal? No, one would have thought that simply running the scan would have done it - if it was done - and then that would be done. But, at least they were quick about it and didn't give me grief about asking for them to fulfill the request (I was kind of expecting to have to provide all kinds of supporting materials to back up my claim).

Quote Originally Posted by Marquette View Post
    No, one would have thought that simply running the scan would have done it - if it was done - and then that would be done.
    Whilst putting in a GM ticket may well resolve this on an individual basis these achievements were broken for every single player that achieved the criteria for having them granted. It's obviously preferable for Trion to run some back-end process that automatically grants these than be inundated with support tickets and that's why Tacitus said it would be done that way.

The issue is that a month after he said it would be done, it's not done and he's not responding to us asking when it will be.
    Last edited by Meteorblade; 12-16-2016 at 06:11 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Whilst putting in a GM ticket may well resolve this on an individual basis these achievements were broken for every single player that achieved the criteria for having them granted. It's obviously preferable for Trion to run some back-end process that automatically grants these than be inundated with support tickets and that's why Tacitus said it would be done that way.

The issue is that a month after he said it would be done, it's not done and he's not responding to us asking when it will be.
    I guess that's really the rub, was it done? I don't know. I figured it was and it was just a broken scan.

08 December - 5 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    15 December - 6 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted

It's now almost seven weeks since Autumn Harvest ended, i.e. five weeks after it was promised this would be done, and these achievements still haven't been granted.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Right now, most Devs are winding down for the holiday (we are off for the week from Sat Dec 24 through Sun Jan 1), writing project plans and pitches for 2017.
    Does this mean that something that was non-functional during Autumn Harvest, had a fix promised for the 17th of November 2016 and still hasn't been delivered by 21st December 2016, might now not get looked at until the first week of January 2017, i.e. nine weeks after Autumn Harvest ended?

Telaran

i put a ticket...no response.waiting...be patient...again...

Telaran

solved for me.i think they have lot of work.they are reactive.i think ticket is a must have for this ^^^^

03.11.2016 - Autumn Harvest ended
    17.11.2016 - 2 weeks after Autumn Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    24.11.2016 - 3 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    01.12.2016 - 4 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    08.12.2016 - 5 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    15.12.2016 - 6 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    22.12.2016 - 7 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    29.12.2016 - 8 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted
    05.01.2017 - 9 weeks after Autumm Harvest ended - No achievements granted

It's frankly ludicrous that not only have almost two months passed since this was promised and it has yet to be done but also despite multiple thread updates and a number of forum PMs to Tacitus no response has been forthcoming to explain why this has not been done or when it will be.
    Last edited by Meteorblade; 01-05-2017 at 06:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast