+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Dear Trion....Played for five years and still happy.

Rift Chaser

Thumbs up Dear Trion....Played for five years and still happy.

Thought I would send you a positive message. Played since day one with two accounts and I am still enjoying the game as a Patron. Looking forward to the new expansion.

Just a genuine expression of feeling....not Troll bait!!!!!

Rift Disciple

Default Agreed!

I haven't played for 5 yrs. Actually I recently came back from a 2 yr break. (Real Life takes time :-/ ) But I'm happy to be back and looking forward to Expansion.

Troll bait or not, they will come ...

Imi
    Ascendant

I'm back after a 3-4 year absence from MMOs. Tried WoW first and was shocked at how far it had fallen. But RIFT seems like the same game, but improved. Glad to be back!

Shield of Telara

How dare you enjoying yourself?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Trauumhaft View Post
    How dare you enjoying yourself?
    sorry - will try harder to be miserable.....lol

There's too much positivity in the Thread, the Forum is heading for a meltdown!!

Im back after 2 years out. Got married and now have a 7 month old daughter. Wife lets me log on in the evenings.

Slowly leveling from 60-65, but thoroughly enjoying it!

MentalTM / Cleric / Typhiria

I've recently returned to Rift as well. I played WoW and was a mythic raider for about a year in their last expansion. I'm really turned off by some of the changes in WoW, so I decided to try Rift again. I've really enjoyed my 21 days back. I really enjoy the hunting of shinies. I can tell you from first hand experience that the wardrobe system in Rift is VASTLY superior to WoW's. The dimensions are fun too. Instant adventures are also a lot of fun. Wow has nothing like the mentoring or sidekick system. It's been great not having to deal with cross realm garbage that WoW has as well. So I wanted to add to this post and say thank you to Rift for being a very enjoyable game. I'm looking forward to trying out raiding at some point and am dreading telling my WoW raid team that I'm not going to be playing WoW anymore...
    Striving to beat my cat in PvP...

i quit the game back in 2014 due too being very addicted to the game. couple days ago i was watching someone on twitch play rift, and made me realize how much i missed this game and raiding, so after 2 years i decided to come back, and im glad i did
    you know what, screw this ****

Soulwalker

I've played RIFT briefly in the past, but I really started in June and I just hit Lv 50 for the first time yesterday. I don't know any other game where you can just click an Instant Adventure button and play and get rewards without having to wait more than a couple of seconds in a queue.

Definitely excited for the new expansion. I think Starfall Prophecy is a really cool idea and a lot of people will be excited to check it out.

Rift Disciple

I've been playing rift since the beginning and plan on continue to play it for quite some time. I love this game and I love my mage.

Soulsfury@Greybriar time played: 427 Days, 9 Hours. . .

I still find plenty to do in game and enjoy my time quite a bit.
    I raid, pvp, collect shineys, dabble with dimensions, goof off with strangers on the in internet, build silly specs to mess around with, and the list just goes on. There's a lot for me to do that I enjoy doing... and that's... that's just on my main.

Woohoo! A happy fun fun thread! Booya! This game certainly is fun, the mess in my appartment is proof of that
    Last edited by Honoun; 08-23-2016 at 12:34 PM. Reason: I can't spell

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

Champion

I started playing Rift right at launch for something like 2 years and have been in a some kind of on/off relationship until earlier this year. When RL interfered I had to quit and I looked at some promising games like Wildstar. The end of the story is that I returned each and every time.

My investment into Rift is huge. All the addons I build took hours and hours to build but for me that's part of the Rift experience. For me the overall experience of Rift is unmatched by anything else.

On top of this Rift will always be something very special for me cause through this game I learned to know a really great guy which became a really close friend. A job was open at the company I worked at and we haven been co-workers for 4 years now (even moving both to another company).

Through that friend I learned to know two more people which I also regard as friends today.

In the end Rift has had a big impact on my RL so for me playing Rift is much more than just playing the game.

Thank you Trion for building Rift.

Cheers
    N.
    Last edited by Naifu; 08-23-2016 at 12:47 PM.

Glad to see you back!! I myself played from beta up thru halfway into Storm Legion and then took a break. I decided to come back (on a fresh account sadly since I couldn't recover my original account) but hey, I'm having a blast and really hope to see more coming back to the game as well!!

Same as OP
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast