+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By Riane
  • 5 Post By Gingers
  • 1 Post By hardy83
  • 2 Post By Maeloda

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Starfall Prophecy Screenshots

Default Starfall Prophecy Screenshots

Here are a bunch of the screenshots used on the new starfallprophecy.com site:

http://imgur.com/a/YtW96

I can only include 10 at a time:

Plane Walker

Hope its not just a ton of super dark zones again. Was hoping for more PTW type zones. Those gorgeous MMO Fantasy type of zones. Not seeing much of that there.

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    Hope its not just a ton of super dark zones again. Was hoping for more PTW type zones. Those gorgeous MMO Fantasy type of zones. Not seeing much of that there.
    Scatherran Forest is is happy, light and beautiful, keep an eye out in the future for more info, you won't be disappointed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rhumble View Post
    While I love new zones and am SUPER happy they put PTW in the game, I'm still sad that they never made Myrkur's Depths as well as Port Scion still being an empty area.

These zones look like an evolution of the Classic Aelfwar and Wanton material. Which is all I expected and its nice. I'm sure the final zone will take its own direction anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by hardy83 View Post
    While I love new zones and am SUPER happy they put PTW in the game, I'm still sad that they never made Myrkur's Depths as well as Port Scion still being an empty area.
    We are not necessarily never getting Myrkur's Depths.

For all we know, years from now, once we've seen all the big (initial?) bits of the Planes (NT's section of PoW, and now the cut away parts of PoL and PoF), these desired zones of yours could be a big deal.

Think of it this way - the longer MD and SL take to happen, the more time Trion has to use a greater variety and quality of assets on them.

I would like Shi Ming next year. Firey with a twist, I'd prefer.
    Last edited by Maeloda; 08-04-2016 at 02:01 PM.

+ Reply to Thread