Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Like Tree218Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 4.0= Locked Content?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    • The option to purchased Earring Slots and Planewalker: Water for Voidstones has returned. Both can be purchased for 50,000 Voidstones each
    Nice step in the right direction, now to maybe go the extra mile and have it so players that buy SP will be able to stack/pick random Dungeons/Warfronts?

Even though i can't think of any other MMO that will allow you to 'stack' daily quests like this, but i digress.

Thumbs up

Definetely a good step, having both of those available ingame again is a big gamechanger. Then they just go b2play + shop and souls which many wanted anyway.

Now just relate the amount of stackable random NTE/WFs a little bit to Loyalty levels, Trion!
    Voices - Bingzhu - Schroedinger

I hear voices in my head - They council me
    They understand - They talk to me
    .... .- - . ..-. ..- .-..

Rift Master

On the right path, just gotta stay on it. Would live to see specific queues back for everyone and stacking charges back based on loyalty(1 per tier from blue teir on).

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    Unless they were to strip away the rest of the paywalls from the game like planar attunement and earring slots and they were to use the GW2 model which has been a very successful model for that team. It's something I think would be a massively positive change for the game.
    GW2 has plenty of its own problems. Their expansion was pretty badly done, as they didnt upgrade their map system to handle it, and the bugs are not getting fixed, etc. Their classes and skills are like a toddler's doodles compared to rift, too (itself somewhat less complex than EQ1, by the way), so less difficult to balance and such.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Artewig View Post
    "Based heavily on your feedback from our most recent expansion releases, we’ll sell Starfall Prophecy as a simple premium expansion purchase"

According to Archonix, you're overthinking it. Apparently we asked for this.
    I thought it a decent package (without seeing the content, of course) for the base preorder, with lots of fine bonuses (at $30).

My only gripe is that we didnt get the traditional 30 days patron/game time

so whats up?
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

Quote Originally Posted by fantasyy View Post
    so whats up?
    The Moon last I checked... Oh wait, light is pouring through the window so the sun is now. Sorry for the confusion

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #218
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

so whats up?
    The inverse gravitational vector in respect to the earth?
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

so whats up?
    You had to dig pretty deep to bump this thread back to the front page didn't you...
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 09-06-2016 at 12:41 PM.
    [No longer an active player]

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #220
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    You had to dig pretty deep to bump this thread back to the front page didn't you...
    Yeah, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread that had been dead almost a month. If there is an actual new question that is being asked in seriousness, please start a new thread and ask (hopefully with some more context).
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15