+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Manugo, a Guide by The Jempire

Soulwalker

Default Manugo, a Guide by The Jempire

I'm probably a bit late to the Manugo party, but I thought it was about time we had a definitive guide on how to easily and safely Manugo in RIFT. Be warned that this guide entails some extremely difficult mechanics and hard to master ideas. If you have any questions about how to safely Manugo your Manugo, please feel free to post here!

Thank you. The graph is perfect.

I feel like I can finally Manugo my Manugo now.

Rift Chaser

Wow, I've been Manugoing my Manugo the wrong way ever since NT launched. Finally a guide to set me on the right path.

Thumbs up

Are there different levels of difficulty? Like expert mode or master?

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    Are there different levels of difficulty? Like expert mode or master?
    I believe the difficulty levels are referred to as Manugo and Manugo, where the Manugo difficulty is more Manugo than Manugo.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Warfyre View Post
    I believe the difficulty levels are referred to as Manugo and Manugo, where the Manugo difficulty is more Manugo than Manugo.
    You are completley Manugo. Thanks for answering!

Soulwalker

Default One time.

At one point in my life I was an alcoholic. But thanks to the power of manugo I was able to manugo my way to manugo and reconnect with my family, friends, and manugo. From that day forward I always kept on manugo and whenever I would feel the need to drink I would manugo instead. Manugo has changed my life for the manugo. Manugo even brought back the romance in my manugo. My wife manugo me on my birthday, if ya know what I mean, she didn't use to like to manugo my manugo before, but now she loves my manugo. ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

What The Manugo?
    Beware the Penguin...

What am I meant to Manugo after Manugo the Manugo, causing my Manugo to Manguo?

It's really breaking my experience.

Shield of Telara

As an avid Manugo enthusiast I like your approach, although I would have liked if your guide was more in depth about the underlying concepts and meaning of Manugo.

Many people disregard Manugo as a silly minigame when it's much much more than that.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

"The Manugo is strong with this one"

Default Manugo + addons

That's a great guide. You can always expand it with i-manugo, double-manugo and frenetic-strafing-manugo macro for enhanced manugo effectivity when you manugo.

After watching some high ranked manugo players I still think strafing between three consoles isn't as manugo effective as the double manugo (manugo simultaneously on two manugo consoles). It also sometimes glitches when you use Manugolor.

The reason is simple - you're losing microseconds each time when you strafe and each lag spike will end up with wasted microseconds on each manugo. So I think double manugo is the most effective manugo method.

I am using this settings:
    camera distance: 32 - 34
    camera angle: 41.5 - 47.5
    video setting details: ultra low (to squeeze extra FPS)

You will probably need at least three from most recommended manugo addons
    -manugolor (recent build is buggy, try 0.45.4533 if it freezes too often)
    -manuangel
    -manugobossmods (! - most important)
    -manugometer
    -manugobobo or manugobot or manugodrone
    -manugonouncer

Manugocolor [beta 0.45.4535 , april 2016]
    it helps you to see when manugo is ready BEFORE it's ready. So you can save 0.0042 seconds. Somebody on forum wrote it's 0.0041022, but I am not fully convinced, because beta can sometime appear as 0.0042533 and then you're out of chance, of course.

Manuangel [1.12.00, february 2015]
    helps with setting optimal angle (angel, hehe) for manugo. Old addon, but it still works

Manugobossmods [7.48.012, may 2016]
    this is essential. You can see the proximity of the other manugo players even if they aren't in your FOV (field of view). Be sure you have installed expansion pack so you can see dots on minimap properly. I think it was implemented in june last year and it's great feature. With a little tweaking you can have nice and easy to spot colors on your minimap. Don't forget there's different background in each zone so you can also make special presets for ice / water / stone.
    Addon will also inform you which manugo zones / shards are less populated whenever you enter any NT zone.

Manugometer [3.31, april 2016]
    don't forget to install it on all your alts so database can update from all tiers. Without addon you can only see your actual tier from stastics!
    You can export the charts to the XLS or plain text. Which can be imported elsewhere. All the plugins shall be included in the archive (7zip, zip, rar)

I can't wait for 4.0 when you will be able to export to .max! I have seen some samples and nearly all the exports had flawless topology withtout any intersections. Most likely you will be able to send it DIRECTLY to 3D printer without adjusting it in 3DS max or Maya.
    On the other hand, when it will be ready, there will be downloadable library with templates. And some materials with proper translucency looks extremely juicy when applied on manugo.

manugobo [3.24 april 2016] or manugobot [1.972, april 2016] or manugodrone [2.22.23: delta, february 2016]
    I am preffering manugobo with manugobobo and manugobobobo library (careful with 3.23, use 3.22 or 3.24). It helps you to swap keybinds when you manugo. So you can use more CTRL, ALT, SHIFT combinations when you manugo. You can also set some delay on click so you can virtually manugo before manugo is ready. Don't worry, it isn't exploit nor botting, it doesn't violate TOS.

manugonouncer
    /yell /tell /w /mail your manugo. Make sure you will set up your manugonouncer accordingly to your chat channels. Some people does have crossevents mapped on different number.
    When it's properly set, it will announce manugo on all chanels whenever you progress in manugo.
    (warning: use it only if you're sure manugo is your top priority in the Rift, as many players will probably ignore or ignore + report you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People shall help with signing the petition for second manugo console you can have from achievement. Or at least to make it BoA instead of BoP. So you can build up your manugo farm in your personal dimmension. And manugo without risk.

Some tips and tricks at the end: try to manugo with different video settings / resolutions so you can see which one can help you with best manugo. I am pretty sure you shall manugo on minimum details and on freshly restarted PC to be sure you will have maximum FPS rate with lowest latency. But it depends on your rig.

Check out for manugo guilds. Some guilds require 1550+ hit gear and some hard achievements. But you can find some public friendly ones where you have chance to find plenty of online players.

Skip the guilds that uses MCP (manugo click points) stystem if you can't sacrifice your RL time when the guild needs you. On the other hand don't expect high ranking when you want manugo casually.

What the manugo did I just watch?
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Oh! I've forgot the most important part (with virtual manugo in my mind there's not much space for multitasking) :

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Whenever you're offline you can sharpen up your manugo skills by using manual tools:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abacus
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_counter

You can always use more counters connected in serial chain if your offline manugo number exceeds the limits. With decent skill you can offline manugo while you online manugo.

Warning: if you manugo too much before sleep, you can dream of manugo. Dreamed manugo number does not count! (Or does it ? Next time I shall discuss that with mr. Arak)

Quote Originally Posted by Jubinibi View Post
    That's a great guide. You can always expand it with i-manugo, double-manugo and frenetic-strafing-manugo macro for enhanced manugo effectivity when you manugo.

After watching some high ranked manugo players I still think strafing between three consoles isn't as manugo effective as the double manugo (manugo simultaneously on two manugo consoles). It also sometimes glitches when you use Manugolor.

The reason is simple - you're losing microseconds each time when you strafe and each lag spike will end up with wasted microseconds on each manugo. So I think double manugo is the most effective manugo method.

I am using this settings:
    camera distance: 32 - 34
    camera angle: 41.5 - 47.5
    video setting details: ultra low (to squeeze extra FPS)

You will probably need at least three from most recommended manugo addons
    -manugolor (recent build is buggy, try 0.45.4533 if it freezes too often)
    -manuangel
    -manugobossmods (! - most important)
    -manugometer
    -manugobobo or manugobot or manugodrone
    -manugonouncer

Manugocolor [beta 0.45.4535 , april 2016]
    it helps you to see when manugo is ready BEFORE it's ready. So you can save 0.0042 seconds. Somebody on forum wrote it's 0.0041022, but I am not fully convinced, because beta can sometime appear as 0.0042533 and then you're out of chance, of course.

Manuangel [1.12.00, february 2015]
    helps with setting optimal angle (angel, hehe) for manugo. Old addon, but it still works

Manugobossmods [7.48.012, may 2016]
    this is essential. You can see the proximity of the other manugo players even if they aren't in your FOV (field of view). Be sure you have installed expansion pack so you can see dots on minimap properly. I think it was implemented in june last year and it's great feature. With a little tweaking you can have nice and easy to spot colors on your minimap. Don't forget there's different background in each zone so you can also make special presets for ice / water / stone.
    Addon will also inform you which manugo zones / shards are less populated whenever you enter any NT zone.

Manugometer [3.31, april 2016]
    don't forget to install it on all your alts so database can update from all tiers. Without addon you can only see your actual tier from stastics!
    You can export the charts to the XLS or plain text. Which can be imported elsewhere. All the plugins shall be included in the archive (7zip, zip, rar)

I can't wait for 4.0 when you will be able to export to .max! I have seen some samples and nearly all the exports had flawless topology withtout any intersections. Most likely you will be able to send it DIRECTLY to 3D printer without adjusting it in 3DS max or Maya.
    On the other hand, when it will be ready, there will be downloadable library with templates. And some materials with proper translucency looks extremely juicy when applied on manugo.

manugobo [3.24 april 2016] or manugobot [1.972, april 2016] or manugodrone [2.22.23: delta, february 2016]
    I am preffering manugobo with manugobobo and manugobobobo library (careful with 3.23, use 3.22 or 3.24). It helps you to swap keybinds when you manugo. So you can use more CTRL, ALT, SHIFT combinations when you manugo. You can also set some delay on click so you can virtually manugo before manugo is ready. Don't worry, it isn't exploit nor botting, it doesn't violate TOS.

manugonouncer
    /yell /tell /w /mail your manugo. Make sure you will set up your manugonouncer accordingly to your chat channels. Some people does have crossevents mapped on different number.
    When it's properly set, it will announce manugo on all chanels whenever you progress in manugo.
    (warning: use it only if you're sure manugo is your top priority in the Rift, as many players will probably ignore or ignore + report you)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People shall help with signing the petition for second manugo console you can have from achievement. Or at least to make it BoA instead of BoP. So you can build up your manugo farm in your personal dimmension. And manugo without risk.

Some tips and tricks at the end: try to manugo with different video settings / resolutions so you can see which one can help you with best manugo. I am pretty sure you shall manugo on minimum details and on freshly restarted PC to be sure you will have maximum FPS rate with lowest latency. But it depends on your rig.

Check out for manugo guilds. Some guilds require 1550+ hit gear and some hard achievements. But you can find some public friendly ones where you have chance to find plenty of online players.

Skip the guilds that uses MCP (manugo click points) stystem if you can't sacrifice your RL time when the guild needs you. On the other hand don't expect high ranking when you want manugo casually.

This post.

This beautiful post.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast