+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ral

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Bug?] Rift Store Trophies tab missing

  1. #1
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default [Bug?] Rift Store Trophies tab missing

    I was looking around on the store earlier to find the trophies tab so I could repurchase the Infernal Dawn mount for another character when I realized the tab is nonexistent now.

    I tried to reference older patch notes to see when/if it was removed and I overlooked it but no dice.

    Is the removal of the Trophies tab intended or an error after adding/changing the Rift Store tabs around?
    Last edited by Riane; 05-26-2016 at 10:48 AM.

  2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    I was looking around on the store earlier to find the trophies tab so I could repurchase the Infernal Dawn mount for another character when I realized the tab is nonexistent now.

    I tried to reference older patch notes to see when/if it was removed and I overlooked it but no dice.

    Is the removal of the Trophies tab intended or an error after adding/changing the Rift Store tabs around?
    Looks like this was an oversight, we'll get that added back into the game. Most likely it won't be in the rift store and instead it will probably be an npc that you have to travel to. Thanks for pointing that out!

  3. #3
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gingers View Post
    Looks like this was an oversight, we'll get that added back into the game. Most likely it won't be in the rift store and instead it will probably be an npc that you have to travel to. Thanks for pointing that out!
    Yeah, I can't believe it took anyone this long to notice it. I thought maybe it was shuffled into another tab but then realized it was missing.

    Thank you Gingers!

  4. #4
    Ral
    Ral is offline
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    656

    Default

    If it can't be returned to the main category list, what about adding a Trophy subcategory to each category like dimension has already and expanding on it by adding more stuff to each, maybe some plat sinks too.

  5. #5
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ral View Post
    If it can't be returned to the main category list, what about adding a Trophy subcategory to each category like dimension has already and expanding on it by adding more stuff to each, maybe some plat sinks too.
    That's too convoluted. I'd rather all trophies be lumped into one main viewing page.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Any word on this getting fixed yet?

  7. #7
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    Any update on getting the Trophies section back in the game? Thanks

  8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8
    Rift Team Gingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    668

    Default

    The request is in to be fixed but work has not yet started. Sorry for the inconvenience.

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    377

    Default

    Another patch with no fix. Any further word on this?

  10. #10
    Ascendant Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,484

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    Yeah, I can't believe it took anyone this long to notice it. I thought maybe it was shuffled into another tab but then realized it was missing.

    Thank you Gingers!
    I would have said something months ago but i figured they just took it away from us never to return and kept my mouth shut due to all the criticism I already get in most of my forum posts and lack of dev acknowledgement to know I even effect anything with my posts

  11. #11
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Riane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,612

    Default

    No mention of this in patch notes for today and I don't see anything on PTS. Was this overlooked again?

  12. #12
    Prophet of Telara Amielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,144

    Default

    While were looking at trophy tab....is there a way to get the olds GH5 achieve rewards (dimension items), the nightmare rifts artifact collections reward (dimension items), the manugo achieve reward (dimension item), the bounty achieves reward (dimension items) under trophy tab too? Even as bound to account or soulbound it would be awesome, i bet a lot of us would like to buy more to built instead of having only one.

  13. #13
    Ascendant Challengere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,484

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    While were looking at trophy tab....is there a way to get the olds GH5 achieve rewards (dimension items), the nightmare rifts artifact collections reward (dimension items), the manugo achieve reward (dimension item), the bounty achieves reward (dimension items) under trophy tab too? Even as bound to account or soulbound it would be awesome, i bet a lot of us would like to buy more to built instead of having only one.
    I for one would love the opportunity to buy more of many of the achievement and artifact rewards again, especially the dim items

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    377

    Default

    2 months since this topic was created and still no fix? Or have I missed something in patch notes and it's just hiding on an npc somewhere?

  15. #15
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    465

    Default

    I just hope that there is an overhaul of the Rift Store and its organization with the release of the next major patch or in 4.0. Some of the tabs and subcategories are a bit counterintuitive, and my personal qualms are with the wardrobe section, which is a bit unorganized, given duplicate entries and wardrobe sets separated from each other.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts