+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Boase
  • 2 Post By swordfish

Thread: best bang for the buck, to get backpacks, and latest classes, slots, earrrings etc..

Default best bang for the buck, to get backpacks, and latest classes, slots, earrrings etc..

so I want to duo here with my son and trying to figure out what is the best bang for the dollar,

the in game store as a 49$ deal which looks pretty good, but as far as I can tell does NOT come with the new ascended souls (http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/2...now-available/)
    Edit: the 49$ apparently also does NOT give you the DLC content, only the classes(minus ascended souls pack) and extra slots.

What is the best way to get ALL the souls/callings + DLC content that is available?

and keep in mind I'm buying for two people. I don't have unlimited funds. 100-150 max for both of us to get purchased into the game, would be about what I want to spend.

Also does it make sense to buy the patron (15 dollars a month) then buy the content?

Thanks for guidance here, the website does not make it easy to see a clear an clean purchasing path.
    Last edited by swordfish; 05-14-2016 at 07:53 AM.

If you want everything buy the Essentials pack and the newest souls. Thats everything.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

What do you mean by DLC? All content is free.

Look at the benefits of patron and decide whether it's worth it to you.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 05-14-2016 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks folks didn't realize all the in game content was free. seems essentials pack + patrons may be perfect for us.

Edit: whoops it doesn't come with the ascended souls. so it would be

essentials pack (49 dollars) + Ascended souls pack (5200 gems which rough will cost 49 dollars) + patrons pas (15 a month). so roughly 115 dollars to get to a place where I have access to everything.
    Last edited by swordfish; 05-14-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: correct some facts

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    What do you mean by DLC? All content is free.
    I guess you missed the DLC section of the Rift Store that contains expansion packs, the primalist calling and three soul packs, all of which cost credits. Perhaps that where the confusion arose.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    I guess you missed the DLC section of the Rift Store that contains expansion packs, the primalist calling and three soul packs, all of which cost credits. Perhaps that where the confusion arose.
    right and the naming removes clarity too. for example coming back I see
    http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/store/

storm legion, DLC,
    Nightmare tides DLC
    Into the Wilds DLC

which made me think to get to these zones I had to buy them.

Someone has way too much money to rid himself off I am already crying here, knowing how he will end up in 3 months tops.

+ Reply to Thread