+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree49Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Good Tidings From Ocho

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Good Tidings From Ocho

Hey folks,

As a number of you are aware, my family has been expecting a new addition. The word from the Doc is that weíre ready to go any moment, and by Monday afternoon at the latest Iíll have a new baby in my life!

Iím super excited, and will be enjoying some time off to get to know my child, so in the meantime Iíll be entrusting your care to Linda ďBrasseĒ Carlson (Director of Community here at Trion). Linda is good people, and a long time RIFT player, so Iím absolutely confident sheíll do an amazing job while Iím out. Morgana will be assisting as well, so youíre in good hands.

If you have any Customer Service issues, as always I recommend you go directly to CS. Thereís also @trionhelp on twitter and Facebook .

I look forward to seeing you all again, probably around the start of June. Until then, be good to each other, enjoy the brand new MoM IA (I might see you there, albeit on my private character) and the upcoming Comet of Ahnket raid.

With warmest regards,
    Ocho

congratz ocho

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Iím super excited, and will be enjoying some time off to get to know my child, so in the meantime Iíll be entrusting your care to Linda ďBrasseĒ Carlson (Director of Community here at Trion)
    Enjoy your Paternity leave and 4am feedings

Comgratz to you both and yes, time to work on Brasse and wrangle myself a d0rf mug

Congratz on the new chieve unlock
    Have a great time!
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Thumbs up

Hey folks,

As a number of you are aware, my family has been expecting a new addition. The word from the Doc is that weíre ready to go any moment, and by Monday afternoon at the latest Iíll have a new baby in my life!

Iím super excited, and will be enjoying some time off to get to know my child, so in the meantime Iíll be entrusting your care to Linda ďBrasseĒ Carlson (Director of Community here at Trion). Linda is good people, and a long time RIFT player, so Iím absolutely confident sheíll do an amazing job while Iím out. Morgana will be assisting as well, so youíre in good hands.

If you have any Customer Service issues, as always I recommend you go directly to CS. Thereís also @trionhelp on twitter and Facebook .

I look forward to seeing you all again, probably around the start of June. Until then, be good to each other, enjoy the brand new MoM IA (I might see you there, albeit on my private character) and the upcoming Comet of Ahnket raid.

With warmest regards,
    Ocho
    What? Couldn't schedule this for maintenance Wednesday? We could have given you an extra hour for down time.

Actually, congratulations! Should be an achievement for Papa Ocho! The real question is he Guardian or Defiant?

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

We did our best to schedule this during a regular downtime, but QA couldn't find the correct strings for baby_02_ochospawn. We will update you as soon as we have a firm date!

Hehehe, all kidding aside, we are very excited for the family.
    And yep, you have to put up with me. I am a heavy RIFT player, although I admit that I do not do raids as a rule due to lack of time and because I am an altaholic instead of focusing on one raid character. I can't help it, they are all so much fun.

Some time while he is gone, expect me to mount my sneaky plan to try to convince Dev to let my Dwarven self have an optional BEARD. Currently working on my asbestos suit for the progression!

~Brasse

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    We did our best to schedule this during a regular downtime, but QA couldn't find the correct strings for baby_02_ochospawn. We will update you as soon as we have a firm date!

Hehehe, all kidding aside, we are very excited for the family.
    And yep, you have to put up with me. I am a heavy RIFT player, although I admit that I do not do raids as a rule due to lack of time and because I am an altaholic instead of focusing on one raid character. I can't help it, they are all so much fun.

Some time while he is gone, expect me to mount my sneaky plan to try to convince Dev to let my Dwarven self have an optional BEARD. Currently working on my asbestos suit for the progression!

~Brasse
    So true. I'm a confessed Altoholic, I have to use a spread sheet to keep track of my progression.
    We do need a Ochospawn companion pet though. I just see ideas kicking around in my head for that.

Hey folks,

With warmest regards,
    Ocho

Started another alt eh? Congratulations man, all the best.

Ghostwheel@Vigil

Congratulations with the pending release of the expansion pack ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    The real question is he Guardian or Defiant?
    Shouldn't even be a question!

Good Tidings From Ocho-dacc927a4d98a9465b7be772ef8ca59b.jpg
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Congrats on the newest Sonic/Mental Blaster on your team, Ocho.

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Heaps of best wishes to you and your family! I hope Ocho Jr. knows how many faces across the globe are smiling and awaiting his arrival!
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Congrats on the new baby and enjoy the time with your family, it's well deserved!
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel

Baradara@Greybriar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Laeti View Post
    Shouldn't even be a question!

Attachment 28046
    Sounds like we need a baby shower! Baby Defiant swag! Ochospawn Dos!

What can we gift this baby Bahmi? Poor mama...

Enjoy your lack of sleep Ocho. We'll miss you. We'll be in good hands, but we'll still miss you.
    Ghar Station
    Ghar Station Discord
    Mistakes Were Made - Guild
    New to rift? Get free stuff! Go here: http://bit.ly/2jvhGTg Or enter this: CEYE39PQRW2GP79FENQ9

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast