+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG: New -- ZE doesn't always give core for ZE weekly

Telaran

I am 3/4 as well

3/4 as well here XD. Is it fixed or shall i wait and avoid Zes for now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Thank you for the reports. We are investigating. We have found the cause of the people that sometimes get 2 cores instead. Still investigating the cause of no cores at all.
    Lots of chatter about this on EU shards' 65 chat this morning. Did you guys consider adding this to the Server Message of the Day so that people that don't read the forums might have some clue about the fact it's worthless doing zone events at the moment?

Yes same here. while running the 30 IA weekly on Greybriar US and doing the new NT IA, I noticed while doing a couple of zone events simultaneously, that maybe in adding the carnival floats to the IA's or the new NT IA itself, messed up the core rewards (??) not sure if they are related or not, but did not have any issue's with ZE's until today. Getting out of the IA group, just to test if that was the issue, and doing just a ZE in Gobo solo until the ZE boss popped, when I joined the group, same result: no cores.
    Last edited by OldeThom; 03-24-2016 at 01:01 AM.

Default well!!

I gave a shot to Unstable Ardent Domain ( as now the Zes are extended everywhere no more PoW exclusive) and I got my 4th core . So maybe guys you can give those a try. mentor of course

Default Core, Never More

3/4 It Is Known!

I can also confirm that doing an unstable got me my 4th core.
    <Covenant of the Phoenix>

Oort@Greybriar -- Cleric Tank, Janov@Greybriar -- Primate Tank, Oathforge@Greybriar -- Warrior Tank
    Halogenius@Greybriar -- Mage Tank, Amergin@Greybriar -- Feckless Rogue

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #23
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Just to update this thread, now that we have more information...

Doing zone events in the Plane of Water will not grant Cores beyond the third. This is a bug and not working as intended. Doing any zone event outside PTW and the Plane of Water will grant the 4th core as long as you are mentored down appropriately.

Remember you can earn your cores from any zone events, not just those in the Plane of Water.

We hope to have the Plane of Water zone events fixed for this quest in the next hot fix.
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 03-24-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Thumbs down

I'm the next fool who decided to test that. Neither event on any location dosn't give quest items - checked all of them, 3 old ones and PTW.
    Last edited by Shel@Zaviel; 03-24-2016 at 11:48 PM.

@Shel Did you mentor? And what zone were you in?

Doing any zone event outside PTW and the Plane of Water will grant the 4th core as long as you are mentored down appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    @Shel Did you mentor? And what zone were you in?[/b]
    Mentor down to 1lvl in Tarken? No, I didn't think about it somehow

Again: Tarken and Goboro events don't give a core. Didn't test Draumheim territories cause was tired after 3 previuos bugged zones.
    Last edited by Shel@Zaviel; 03-25-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Rift Disciple

Here is a crazy thought... fix it?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Hide View Post
    Here is a crazy thought... fix it?
    Here's another crazy thought... read the forums? There is an official dev post in this thread just three posts above yours...

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    We hope to have the Plane of Water zone events fixed for this quest in the next hot fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    Here's another crazy thought... read the forums?
    Here's an even crazier thought. Perhaps he should read what the game has been telling him every single time he logs into the game for the last two days because the Message of the Day has been saying this...
    The quest 'War Across the Seas' is not progressing past 3/4 cores while doing Plane of Water Zone events. This is a known issue and is being investigated, in the meantime you can complete it by doing a non Plane of Water zone event. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    Here's an even crazier thought. Perhaps he should read what the game has been telling him every single time he logs into the game for the last two days because the Message of the Day has been saying this...
    I just logged in to test it, and the German client does not display said MotD. So we could give them the benefit of the doubt and suppose they're using a non-english client... then again... who cares
    Last edited by Elayara; 03-26-2016 at 02:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast