+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: disconnected from server pree ok

Rift Chaser

Default disconnected from server pree ok

"disconnected from server press ok to reconnect or cancel to exit" is the message i get on account A when i try o play. i can be logged in for roughly 1 minute before being sent back to charcter selection screen.

On account B from the same computer, with the same firewall settings and same router configuration as well as addons i have no issues staying in game. Account B was created just to see if the problem is on my end or not and based on the fact that this account is not disconnecting at all i think its safe to say the problem is not on my end.

Despite this fact that the problem is not on my end i went through customer support and followed their "troubleshooting" attempts i went through firewall and went through router conifguration i even went through a cmd prompt to give one of the gms tracert and ping information. i even repaired rift through glyph and disabled all add-ons

MY issue is being completely ignored and im being offered advice and suggestions as if a monkey were copy pasting pre programmed responses to fill the role of customer support. i dont know if there are tiers to members of customer support but can my issue be forwarded past the level 0 GMs that dont even acknowledge my issue. I've accumulated about 48 hours of time unable to be on my main account collecting tickets; not a great way to start a "celebration event.

I feel as if my account (Account A) is being targeted or marked in some administrative setting that prevents it from staying connected and i need more help than please reconfigure your router.

Rift Chaser

shout out to ZamboniChaos for his efforts in trying to resolve this

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Thanks for the shout out!

One of our CS agents should have contacted you again, so check your ticket for an update!
    Last edited by ZamboniChaos; 03-15-2016 at 08:54 AM.

One of my guildies is having a similar issue, has grinded a massive amount of tickets and suddenly can't stay connected. He has tried on multiple computers and all do the same thing, but his wife's account on those same computers is working just fine, and he's tried re-installing, disabling addons, etc.

So whatever the resolution is for this, when it's solved, if it could be posted, would be great, even if it's just key words to tell CS in what to look for. I know he's put a ticket in but not sure how long those take to get addressed. Thanks!
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

Rift Chaser

GM Eldak also came through strong, its amazing how quickly a error can be fixed once the problem is actually read. i would open a ticket and CLEARLY state that your other accounts have no issues. i think its a problem with account location authenticationa nd just needs a reset from your client once they do whatever they do.

Ascendant

I've been trying to tell them for quite some time now that there are some issues in this regard... we have several computers with several accounts, and we now have one account that only works on one machine, not on the others... on another account we randomly have toons unable to connect AT ALL or coming in game only to be DC'd again ... other accounts, same computers, no issues whatsoever, ever (so far that is) ... it's getting so darn annoying to just get 'it must be on your end, deinstall glyph, deinstall the game' .... and all the default texts on those cards they just seem to be running through... I've offered help in troubleshooting, asked what exactly to give in information since it seems to be pretty much repeatable here for several toons for a longer time now.

It also is happening both on patron/non-patron accounts (just in case somebody wonders about that)

+ Reply to Thread