+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jkelley393

Thread: New Bundle Packs

Default New Bundle Packs

So, took a look at the new bundle packs on the store. It's an interesting setup for the packs, starting to look a lot like a pay to play model. Just my thoughts on it though.

http://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/store/#bundles

Plane Walker

Eh, not necessarily. I think this is a fair way to market content to new players, and even the price for the Wilds pack has been reduced from the original ~$100 price tag.
    Wonskee@Deepwood - Dark Malice PvP Guide - Griefer PvP Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Smart move IMO, bundling the previous soul packs with extra goodies. Everything a player could possibly feel like they would 'need' for $150. And the pricing precendent was set with Ultimate Nightmare so it's definitely within the realm of what a lot of players are willing to pay, but offers SO much more than that package did! Honestly this is a great value in my opinion, but only if you are a brand new player. Most of us already have at least some of what's included in this pack, so we will just have to sit tight and wait to see the new souls that are coming.

+ Reply to Thread