+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Necalli

Thread: 3, 5, and 7 Days of Patron?

Default 3, 5, and 7 Days of Patron?

Any chance we'll ever be able to buy smaller amounts of patron time from the store? I'm far too busy these days to justify paying for a full month of patron but would love to be able to buy three days of patron here and there to use when I play on the weekend.

I'm thinking 3 days, 5 days, and 7 days would all sell pretty regularly. Especially for a power leveling weekend or perhaps a new expansion launch?

General of Telara

there was shorter time patrons, but Trion removed, cause people were buying 3 days patron and do their experts, wfs, other stuffs that benefit from it on weekend, thus avoiding buy longer patron and benefiting most as they could, it got removed and probably will not return

Quote Originally Posted by Ramcius View Post
    there was shorter time patrons, but Trion removed, cause people were buying 3 days patron and do their experts, wfs, other stuffs that benefit from it on weekend, thus avoiding buy longer patron and benefiting most as they could, it got removed and probably will not return
    That's the idea though. I have no reason to buy 30 days at a time, I can only log on for a few days and then I'm busy again. The real question here is would you rather make some money or no money?

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Necalli View Post
    That's the idea though. I have no reason to buy 30 days at a time, I can only log on for a few days and then I'm busy again. The real question here is would you rather make some money or no money?
    well, they see big picture, and since they decided remove them, probably it earn more money them this way, cause other people buy 14 days or all month instead they would buy 3 days, over people who not buy patron at all

Ascendant

shorter patron was taken out because people stacked charge, bought a cheap patron used all charges, and then logged off for a week, and did it again.

That's not doable anymore, so... they might come back?
    Burst before or after Rift implosion, never both.

Soulwalker

I think it's because of the weekly reset. You could buy patron before reset, get your chest and your extra charges. Next day get another chest and extra charges. So 2 weeks worth of patron rewards in 3 days. I assume this is why these don't exist anymore. Prob easier to just remove the pass then figure out how to make it work around this system.

+ Reply to Thread