+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Soul vitality loss

Default Soul vitality loss

Could you please define what means : patron are now immune to soul vitality loss.

Cause im patron and i lost soul vitality dying. Does it only include deaths, or resurrections through the soul mender too?

Cause so far i dont see anything different than before the changes.

Shield of Telara

My experience has been that you no longer need to visit a healer. I am no longer getting the little skull icon in my portrait (that indicates degraded soul) after death so haven't visited a healer in the last couple of days.

nop still have it and got to pay 1-2p to get rid of it. And i got around 2 month left on patron.

Edit: For what it's worth, i had my soul damaged at 90% before the patch kicked in. It never went away. I expected having to mend and the healer asking no money for it. But nop. Still had to pay and i still get soul damage when i die.
    Last edited by Amielle; 02-12-2016 at 04:48 PM.

Earlier, while mentored, I had died and resurrected at a healer. Got soul exhaustion and lost soul vitality. Went from 100% to 75%.

Yes that's it, i was mentored down.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Rift Team

Currently if you resurrect at a graveyard you will suffer Soul vitality damage. That'll be remedied next hotfix.

If you die and get resurrected or run back to your corpse you take no soul damage.

If you had soul damage previously you still have to pay to fix it.

I hope that clears it up some

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    Could you please define what means : patron are now immune to soul vitality loss.

Cause im patron and i lost soul vitality dying. Does it only include deaths, or resurrections through the soul mender too?

Cause so far i dont see anything different than before the changes.

Ye Im not that bummed about it, just wanted to make sure you guys were aware. Ty

I got 25% soul damage as well. That's sort of worse than before when it was 10%.

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LeCreaux View Post
    I got 25% soul damage as well. That's sort of worse than before when it was 10%.
    Rezzing at the NPC has always been a 25% hit. Nothing has changed there (until next week when it becomes zero for Patrons).

+ Reply to Thread