+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Ballzyboy
  • 2 Post By Oddr
  • 1 Post By Ocho
  • 1 Post By Ocho

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wasted 300k favor on capped Warmonger's Marks

Default Wasted 300k favor on capped Warmonger's Marks

I had one of those glorious brain-afk moments earlier. I spent 300k favor on Warmonger's Marks...and didn't realize, that it was still few minutes before the weekly reset, and I already had capped my marks earlier. Basically I spent all the favor without getting anything in return.

Now, I know I derped and I should only blame myself, but I'm still wondering would it be possible for you to save me from myself, and implement a system, that prevents me from spending favor on those marks when I'm already capped?

Prophet of Telara

Ouch. That really sucks. They will probably be able to fix it for you

Quote Originally Posted by Simpauttaja View Post
    I had one of those glorious brain-afk moments earlier. I spent 300k favor on Warmonger's Marks...and didn't realize, that it was still few minutes before the weekly reset, and I already had capped my marks earlier. Basically I spent all the favor without getting anything in return.

Now, I know I derped and I should only blame myself, but I'm still wondering would it be possible for you to save me from myself, and implement a system, that prevents me from spending favor on those marks when I'm already capped?
    Make a ticket

This is their fault anyway, you shouldn't be able to purchase marks when you are already caped.
    Last edited by Ballzyboy; 12-16-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Prophet of Telara

You shouldn't be able to buy above cap if you aren't wearing a cape either!

Telaran

Me waste only 100k, 4 days ago made ticket still no replay. Propably gonna wait next 2-3week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergrim View Post
    Me waste only 100k, 4 days ago made ticket still no replay. Propably gonna wait next 2-3week.
    Yeah I sent a ticket aswell, but I'm not holding my breath. Oh well.

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Bringing this to the team's attention.

8.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

If you run into this issue, please contact our CS department. They are happy to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    If you run into this issue, please contact our CS department. They are happy to help.
    Thanks for the heads up. Logged on and saw that I had been refunded back to 300k/300k. I'm ready for tomorrow's reset now!

...alltho I had X-amount of favor on my character, and now when CS added the previously wasted 300k it put me on the cap, meaning I lost the X-amount. Oh well, can't have it all.

+ Reply to Thread