+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ahnani

Thread: Void Stone Cap During Fae Yule

Default Void Stone Cap During Fae Yule

Dear Devs,

Is there any way you might be reasoned with, begged, or bribed to either significantly raise the void stone weekly cap or (during Fae Yule) suspend it? Here's my problem, and I'm sure many other people's problem as well (or will soon be):

I'm determined to get the sparkle quest gear item. That means I need roughly 18 sparkles a day to get to my goal of 500 before the event ends in 4 weeks (give or take a day missed here or there).

So, I've been doing WFs (Insert my sincere apology to the nice PvPers here), I've been doing Dungeons (Insert my sincere apology to the nice dungoneers here), I've been doing zone events, artifact events, daily rift raids.. you name it, I've been doing it.. and have been having a blast... but, I have also already reached this week's void stone cap, and I have 5k void stones unclaimed in my pop up loot bag.. and I still have 3 more days to go until the cap resets.

The most you can hold in the pop-up loot bag is I believe 19980 void stones (based on 20 slots limit of the bag and 999 void stones in each slot).

So, now (until the void stone cap resets) I can't do the daily raid rift anymore (unless I'm just willing to lose those void stones) because it automatically gives out the void stones with the 4 sparkles), I can't go do Volan or Swarm of the Century as much as I would like to (because they give out well over 1k void stones each (hey.. please don't read that as a plea to nerf their void stones.. I love doing both of those events normally) because I can't waste the void stone space for just 1 sparkle), and when the cap resets, I'll already be 19980 void stones into that week's cap..

So, you see where I'm going here?

The Grinch apparently came and stole everyone's eyebrows this Fae Yule (shame on him for that)... But, I was thinking we might be able to put him to some good use! Is there some way the Grinch could just steal the cap limitation for void stones during Fae Yule instead of my actual void stones cuz I'm already at max?

I really hate the idea of just losing all those void stones if I don't have to.. please Devs.. halp us.. you're our only hope.
    Last edited by Ahnani; 12-13-2015 at 10:52 AM.

General of Telara

i think rift loot limit is 12 or 13, not 20

Quote Originally Posted by Ramcius View Post
    When 3.4 hit, and they upped the void stone payout for older zone events like Volan and Swarm of the Century, for the first week or so (until they nerfed it by about half), both Swarm of the Century and Volan were giving out roughly 3k void stones each. All I can say is... I had a great week that week with capping void stones..

Long story shorter.. I was able to hold 19980 extra void stones in the loot bag before it said it absolutely could not hold any more void stones. I counted how many stacks there were, and it was 20. Is possible (not sure), that the limit is different in the pop up loot bag for currency vs. actual items? I really hope they didn't nerf the amount I can hold unclaimed in the loot bag and I just don't know that yet.. *sniffles* I was counting on being able to keep going until I hit that 19980 limit for the bag this week.

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ahnani View Post
    When 3.4 hit, and they upped the void stone payout for older zone events like Volan and Swarm of the Century, for the first week or so (until they nerfed it by about half), both Swarm of the Century and Volan were giving out roughly 3k void stones each. All I can say is... I had a great week that week with capping void stones..

Long story shorter.. I was able to hold 19980 extra void stones in the loot bag before it said it absolutely could not hold any more void stones. I counted how many stacks there were, and it was 20. Is possible (not sure), that the limit is different in the pop up loot bag for currency vs. actual items? I really hope they didn't nerf the amount I can hold unclaimed in the loot bag and I just don't know that yet.. *sniffles* I was counting on being able to keep going until I hit that 19980 limit for the bag this week.
    i dunno for VS, but planarite and craft stuff from crifts clearly not reach 20 items, maybe you a patron and you were getting almost 20k with patron buffs?

i dunno for VS, but planarite and craft stuff from crifts clearly not reach 20 items, maybe you a patron and you were getting almost 20k with patron buffs?
    I do have patron, but I think (could be wrong), unclaimed currency doesn't get the patron boost until after you claim it? At any rate.. I have something of a "void stone" problem either way.

General of Telara

I do have patron, but I think (could be wrong), unclaimed currency doesn't get the patron boost until after you claim it? At any rate.. I have something of a "void stone" problem either way.
    no, you get bonus after claim, but it's lines up good with bonus and getting 20k from full loot bag

no, you get bonus after claim, but it's lines up good with bonus and getting 20k from full loot bag
    Well, it sure will if the Devs get in the Fae Yule spirit and either significantly raise or remove the void stone cap limit during Fae Yule.. I'll be like:

Last edited by Ahnani; 12-13-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Rift Disciple

Maybe at the very least they could increase the loot bag size? It would be at least something if they can't remove the void stone limit.

Rift Disciple

If you go and do a NMR while you're holding VS as overflow in your loot bag, it will expand out to 20. At least that has been what happened to me. Now watch, they'll nerf that... please noOOoooOOooooooOOo don't do it!!! :P
    Last edited by Ahnastashia; 12-14-2015 at 04:46 PM.

+ Reply to Thread