+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By KaterinaAmaranth
  • 1 Post By Snedhepl

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Issue with RUDY Minion Quest Line - BUG

Plane Touched

Default Issue with RUDY Minion Quest Line - BUG

I didn't do last year's Fae Yule, so I am working both minion chains on this year's. But when I collected the Rudy Mission that should have given this card: 8 hr reward: Ivory air, I ended up getting a duplicate card from the Summerfest (Keavy), along with 12 Summerfest Merit Badges!!

Telaran

I've been wondering if you could still do last year's chain if you bought Rudy at yule 2015, guess the answer is no.
    I've also been trying to get that supposed 1 min repeatable yule adventure to no avail...
    tons and tons and tons of 1 min adventures run since yesterday, no yule repeatable
    Up to that point the chain was as listed at riftgrate for 2014.
    Sorry for the thread hijack.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    I've been wondering if you could still do last year's chain if you bought Rudy at yule 2015, guess the answer is no.
    I've also been trying to get that supposed 1 min repeatable yule adventure to no avail...
    tons and tons and tons of 1 min adventures run since yesterday, no yule repeatable
    Up to that point the chain was as listed at riftgrate for 2014.
    Sorry for the thread hijack.
    Did you buy the new minion required for this chain to start? You won't get the new 1min mission unless you have him collected.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Darktwo View Post
    Actually you can .. I've just completed both chains through the final 5 minute adventure and the only anomaly from the 2014 chain was the one I listed originally.

FYI for those wondering, new cards in the 2015 chain are:
    Sundureth - Air/Hunting/Assassination
    Atrophinius the Festive - Earth/Life/Hunting
    Xharlion - Air/Life/Hunting
    Seoras - Air/Dimension/Assassination
    Grendelkhan (epic) Water/Diplomacy/Dimension/Assassination

Also, I got *one* one minute adventure for Fae Yule after completing the two chains completely (not sure which chain it was from, it didn't say), and none in about 30 1m adventures since then, so it appears that it's no longer repeatable.
    Last edited by KaterinaAmaranth; 12-10-2015 at 08:02 AM. Reason: addtnl info on 1m 'repeatable'

the 2015 chain has the 1 min *last in line* adventure, but it doesn't seem to be repeatable (been farming 1mins all day). Still have to chk if it has some kind of cooldown and I just need to wait for it to 'respawn', but I don't think so really.
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

I had the same problem - received Keavy and summerfast badges instead of the 2014 minion. Oh - and my minion adventure chain started without the 2015 minion (but from what I hear, if you already had Ruby prior to this Yule, you need the new minion to trigger the quests).

7.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team

I just checked the data and it seems you're right!

If you happen to get a 5 star result on that particular adventure you'll end up with Summerfest rewards. It'll be fixed next week..

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    I didn't do last year's Fae Yule, so I am working both minion chains on this year's. But when I collected the Rudy Mission that should have given this card: 8 hr – reward: Ivory air, I ended up getting a duplicate card from the Summerfest (Keavy), along with 12 Summerfest Merit Badges!!
    Last edited by Snedhepl; 12-10-2015 at 02:51 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Snedhepl View Post
    I just checked the data and it seems you're right!

If you happen to get a 4 star result on that particular adventure you'll end up with Summerfest rewards. It'll be fixed next week..
    Does this mean we just hold the extra minion in our bags and it will automatically convert or what?

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9
    Rift Team

CS will need to be contacted for those afflicted by the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by KaterinaAmaranth View Post
    Does this mean we just hold the extra minion in our bags and it will automatically convert or what?

Rift Chaser

Did this issue get fixed? I did not see specific mention of it in today's patch notes.

If not, when will it be fixed? I have been holding off on purchasing Rudy until this is resolved, but would very much like to do this minion questline this year. Many thanks!

Unhappy No help from CS as of yet

I have had a ticket in on the Keavy/Ivory exchange for 2 days now, closing in on my 3rd day now and not a word from them about this Ticket # 471065

Finished both quest lines 4 days ago on my char Miarafawntisha and Keavy still sits there in my bag begging to be sent out on an adventure and I keep denying her.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #12
    Rift Team

Have no fear, it's been fixed. Also if you previously suffered from the bug it won't prevent you from progressing along the chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirahar View Post
    Did this issue get fixed? I did not see specific mention of it in today's patch notes.

If not, when will it be fixed? I have been holding off on purchasing Rudy until this is resolved, but would very much like to do this minion questline this year. Many thanks!

Rift Chaser

Have no fear, it's been fixed. Also if you previously suffered from the bug it won't prevent you from progressing along the chain.
    Many sincere thanks, Snedhepl! Truly appreciated.

Glad to know it's fixed ingame, but just checked on the status of my ticket (# 471065 placed on Tuesday at 12:50 in regards to getting the Keavy card replaced with Ivory and the ticket stills says Open Am I doing something wrong?
    All I did is tell them I completed both chains and got the Keavy card instead of the Ivory card and then I asked for the Ivory card.

EDIT***** Just got my Ivory via a minion mission Do I also keep Keavy or do I somehow turn it in to Trion? *pokes Snedhepl*
    Last edited by Shontaya; 12-18-2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: updated

+ Reply to Thread