+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion: How can team won CQ in 1 minute??? Trion i hate your pvp random system

Thumbs down Trion: How can team won CQ in 1 minute??? Trion i hate your pvp random system

Today last CQ match 5 minutes ago i went CQ to find me alone in a team that is not the problem the problem is the the rival team won CQ in less than one minute when the other 2 team still 0 point and with no players.was we playing against The Incredibles team???
    Trion could you tell us how that happened? could you check your pvp and CQ random team selection system for errors or hacks??
    could you make it more fun and more fair??
    please don't kill PVP in this game

I like this game

Phs

Look at the time. How many people you expect to be playing.

If you want to win cq during the off hours you have to join a pm.
    Last edited by Phs; 12-07-2015 at 03:13 AM.

General of Telara

it's not hack, just people gather full raid and queue together to get in same team, and usually they win in no time, especially off hours

Quote Originally Posted by Yasso View Post
    Today last CQ match 5 minutes ago i went CQ to find me alone in a team that is not the problem the problem is the the rival team won CQ in less than one minute when the other 2 team still 0 point and with no players.was we playing against The Incredibles team???
    Trion could you tell us how that happened? could you check your pvp and CQ random team selection system for errors or hacks??
    could you make it more fun and more fair??
    please don't kill PVP in this game

Stop crying, there are actually posts qqing about cq on pvp and wfs thead. On 3.5 raid premade will be disabled. So keep calme

When no more raids allowed in cq, ppl will come to forum and cry because every cq will lasts 3-4 hours to finish. Especially out of peak times, late nights, or early mornings, when each team will have max 5 players.
    Get in any cq pre only skill requires to make a "+".
    Trion cant please everyone.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Ballzyboy View Post
    Stop crying, there are actually posts qqing about cq on pvp and wfs thead. On 3.5 raid premade will be disabled. So keep calme
    Just a clarification, from the livestream about PvP changes in 3.5 a few weeks back, the change to premade queuing will not be going live with the launch of 3.5. It was stated that they believe they have closed up the loopholes discovered in the last round of testing and would do another round of testing sometime after the launch of 3.5 (probably after the holidays what with Devs being out for the holidays and limited support).
    Dreambreaker Zithsic - P100 Warrior
    Officer in Grievance

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sheo View Post
    When no more raids allowed in cq, ppl will come to forum and cry because every cq will lasts 3-4 hours to finish. Especially out of peak times, late nights, or early mornings, when each team will have max 5 players.
    they will reduce kills required to 750, so won't last so long anymore, and timer will be longer than 5 min too

I'm a bit worried to be honest..

You can be uber bad at PvP and just dodge fights and do the PvE Turret thing for the full duration... Legit trolling, WAI. Map is too big and Turrets got too many HP in order to react to this behaviour with a small team.

Off peak hours with no pre-mades will probably be even less popular in the near future...and making CQ a no-go waste of time.

edit: would be better if CQ didnt start until all teams are 3/4 full -- remove timer once conquered. And add some sort of reward for just participating -- not fun to draw zero after 2-3 hours... also taken into the consideration that you cannot control the behaviour of your teammates (leavers, afkers etc)
    Last edited by JICHAEL; 12-07-2015 at 05:59 AM.
    H / K O X B O X

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    Sounds like this may be me, no I'm not a bot just have a higher density of fast twitch muscle fibers compared to the average human

Quote Originally Posted by Ramcius View Post
    they will reduce kills required to 750, so won't last so long anymore, and timer will be longer than 5 min too
    750 kills to earn, from teams who directly avoid each other and just killing extractors in a big circle around eye, still requires hours to complete. But we will see.

Resurrecting cq, is really not a big thing, just add something valuable in the chest, what is worth to farm and spend few hours. For example chance for favor tokens with 10-50K favor each, strictly soulbond. Chance for accelerators.
    Heart is oldschool and actually bad for pvp players, never understand why it is in cq.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

One minute is an exaggeration. You joined the match late. They just premade a raid, entered ASAP, and fast capped. Like usual for off hours.

I'm sure once they remove premades at this time, CQ will be full of hundreds of people wanting to participate in the extractor run around. I have faith.
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

Quote Originally Posted by Yasso View Post
    the problem is the the rival team won CQ in less than one minute
    When you zoned in, the faction in the lead already had 44% of the extractors and within one minute had 66%. What your screenshots do not show is how many of the neutral extractors were already under attack when you joined and were therefore already on the point of turning to the winning faction's ownership, i.e. the map would have shown 4+ extractors being capped.

At half past two in the morning, a full pre-made of 20 people versus two almost empty opposition factions will spread out so that there'll be 1-2 players capping each extractor and leapfrogging to the next one. They'll cap a huge amount of the extractors within minutes, as you saw. Your options at that time of the morning are 1) join the pre-made, 2) join CQ as soon as it starts and hope the pre-made lands on your faction, 3) lose.

Ascendant

I agree premade CQ is one of the most idiotic things but when Trion fix the premade CQ the weekly will be somewhat annoying to complete.

Prophet of Telara

This! So much this! People are only willing to actually go in for CQ fast caps. A single fight happens and half of the raids quit immediately. I almost expect people to beg for PMs to be allowed again when CQ takes time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    I'm sure once they remove premades at this time, CQ will be full of hundreds of people wanting to participate in the extractor run around. I have faith.
    Yep. Now all we need is for them to put a wall up between the three factions so we can farm turrets in peace. The other day, i was happily farming a turret and people came by and killed me! I am serious. How are we supposed to get the kills quest done so i can upgrade my raid gear without being able to farm turrets???
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast