+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Like Tree5Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: You are not in a Guild

  1. #1
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default You are not in a Guild

    I know it's far too early here in Europe for Devs to be up but a heads up that Guild Chat is down on Zaviel since the hotfix and the Guild logs for past 2 days are gone

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple Ballzyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    I know it's far too early here in Europe for Devs to be up but a heads up that Guild Chat is down on Zaviel since the hotfix and the Guild logs for past 2 days are gone
    On Typhiria we have some issues with promote gmates, who switched shards earlier. "your target isn't in guild" or something like. :x


    Edit :
    Oh it seen that not only typhiria.

    Thread : Cant promote Guildmember (after Server Transfers)
    Last edited by Ballzyboy; 12-03-2015 at 02:28 AM.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballzyboy View Post
    we have some issues with promote gmates, who switched shards earlier. "your target isn't in guild" or something like.
    That's a different and separate problem unfortunately, what's happening to my Guild and a few more (apparently not every Guild got it) is you cannot chat in Guild or Officer chat, when you try you get the "you are not in a Guild" message.

    This has happened a few times before, always after some rogue piece of bad gets into a hot fix, got to wait for Trion to wake up and sort it

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple Ballzyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    That's a different and separate problem unfortunately, what's happening to my Guild and a few more (apparently not every Guild got it) is you cannot chat in Guild or Officer chat, when you try you get the "you are not in a Guild" message.

    This has happened a few times before, always after some rogue piece of bad gets into a hot fix, got to wait for Trion to wake up and sort it
    annoying, i hope they will fixe guilds issues next week... will they? xD

  5. #5
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    In case any Devs missed this Thread, a polite reminder that Guild chat for me on Zaviel (EU) is still not working when i log in now after 12 hours of it been FUBAR

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple Dancingmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Our guild are having the same issue on Zaviel.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

  7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Rift Team
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    In case any Devs missed this Thread, a polite reminder that Guild chat for me on Zaviel (EU) is still not working when i log in now after 12 hours of it been FUBAR
    Hi -

    Can folks with guild chat problems provide the following information:

    * Guild Name
    * Shard Name on which the guild is on
    * Shard on which their character is on

    Thanks.

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple Dancingmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    158

    Default

    The Clandestine
    Zaviel
    and Zaviel again (but originally from Argent if that could have a contributing factor to this).
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3581812&dateline=1371  999004
    Newest Dimensions - "C-RP Monfrey Estate" - Chay, Legions Lost Factory - Dancingmoon. 2018 Storyroom winner - "Lest We forget" - Karinerasis.
    Typhiria - EU (Argent survivor) - Co-GL - The Clandestine (Rift chapter)

  9. #9
    Champion of Telara Wackywoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grendel530 View Post
    Hi -

    Can folks with guild chat problems provide the following information:

    * Guild Name
    * Shard Name on which the guild is on
    * Shard on which their character is on

    Thanks.
    Guild Name: Consortium
    Shard Name on which the guild is on: Zaviel
    Shard on which the character is on: Zaviel

  10. #10
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wackywoo View Post
    Guild Name: Consortium
    Shard Name on which the guild is on: Zaviel
    Shard on which the character is on: Zaviel
    I second this.

  11. #11
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    Over 24 hours later and this issue is still NOT resolved

    Guild Name: Consortium

    Shard: Zaviel (EU)

    Char: also on Zaviel (EU)

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara Wackywoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,305

    Default

    ~~Bump~~

    Still hasn't been fixed.

  13. #13
    RIFT Guide Writer
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,257

    Default

    I had this happen before when Divine Fury was still active. The GMs said we were the only ones affected and we had to wait until the weekly reset for a fix.
    Meciel - Mage - Defer Death - Greybriar
    12/12 T1, 14/15 T2, 1/9 T3

  14. #14
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    31

    Default

    As of Sunday this is still an issue. Is there an eta on this being fixed?
    GM: Clandestine, Zaviel Server.
    Dimensions: Silverwood Refugee Camp, Valorem Halls, Songcave

  15. #15
    Ascendant Slipmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    6,370

    Default

    At this point i'm resigned to having to wait until the weekly reset on Wednesday, this is the answer i got from Customer Support:

    Hello!
    Thanks for the report regarding the guild chat. Unfortunately, this is an issue in which we are unable to provide an immediate fix or workaround for you. Our development team is still in need of information from players, so that they may replicate this issue. The best way to do this is for you to submit a bug report, to explain the issue and how it happened in your own words.
    To report a bug in-game:
    1. Type /cs and press enter or click on the ? icon located in the lower left hand corner of your screen.
    2. Click on the Feedback/Bugs tab at the bottom of the dialog box which opens up.
    3. Select the category which most closely relates to the issue or feedback you have.
    4. Write a detailed description in the appropriate boxes (for bugs, only the "Found a Bug?" box is needed).
    5. Left-click the [SEND] button when you are finished.
    Please know that it is important for the bug report to come from your character. Not only does it allow you to explain the issue in detail, in your own words, it will also automatically attach critical pieces of character information to your bug report for our QA team to review.
    Of course if it isn't resolved by reset on Wednesday, time for the pitchforks to come out...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts