+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By Seshatar
  • 2 Post By Phs
  • 2 Post By Wackywoo
  • 1 Post By Countess Felicia

Thread: Is there a way to delete minions?

Default Is there a way to delete minions?

I have a couple of "useless" minions and I wouldn't mind getting rid of them. I mean the ones which have attributes paired like hunting + dimensions, diplomacy + assassination etc. I added them to my collection because I was happy to have more and more Minions first, and they are sweet and their story is funny and everything. But now I'm just annoyed by them being there and making me do the extra scrolling when looking for the useful ones. Any way to delete them, which I'm not aware of?

General of Telara

no, there no way to delete minions

Use Minion Sender
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Phs

Check sort by best stat.

I'd like to delete some minions too.
    I want my troops to be organized. My list to be neat and tidy.
    1-2 minions for each stat variant.

I currently have roughly 100 minions.
    Most of which are pretty useless to me.

I may have some kind of ocd.
    Not having a delete button on the minions tab is a special kind of nightmare.
    Last edited by Wackywoo; 11-28-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Use Minion Sender
    I unbound my V key and I can't even name 10 of my minions thanks to this addon.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Does this also work when I'm leveling up new minions? Because I don't always want to send the best, as I still have new ones with good attributes that I level up.

Like for a water + assasination adventure I decided to send the new lvl 1 water + assassination minion and I had to scroll and look through an army of lvl 1 assassination + diplomacy/hunting etc or water + earth etc. minions. I could have sent max. assassination, max. water or max. both minion, but I wanted to level up the new one.

Also too bad if it's only possible with an addon. Probably good for the "omg I threw it accidently and now it is destroyed, yes I know it asked for confirmation but I clicked on that one by accident as well" people.

Ehh I'm not fond of addons, I only use what is absolutely necessary to spare resources.

Anyways thanks!
    Last edited by IAlwaysDie; 11-30-2015 at 05:47 AM.

Shadowlander

Default LOVE, LOVE this addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    I unbound my V key and I can't even name 10 of my minions thanks to this addon.
    You can re-keybind it back to that letter if you cannot find it. Or, look on the small user bar where you can send bug reports, to join Chronicles and the such. (To rebind keys, hit Esc, Keybind and scroll down till you find "Minions")

You can use whatever level minion you want with the minion sender and it will match up the attributes to which you have checked the box(es). I LOVE, LOVE this addon! You can do the lowest level minion and yes, they will level up while using this addon to using your best and highest level. You can also "preserve" them to stop sending them out when their energy level is a certain amount. You can also click on the addon's circle to delete dimension items if you have the box checked. Personally, I HATE the dimension items and I get tons of it. You can also just hover the addon's icon to see where the timer is left on how many of the slots you have at a quick glance.

Quote Originally Posted by Countess Felicia View Post
    You can use whatever level minion you want with the minion sender and it will match up the attributes to which you have checked the box(es). I LOVE, LOVE this addon! You can do the lowest level minion and yes, they will level up while using this addon to using your best and highest level. You can also "preserve" them to stop sending them out when their energy level is a certain amount. You can also click on the addon's circle to delete dimension items if you have the box checked. Personally, I HATE the dimension items and I get tons of it. You can also just hover the addon's icon to see where the timer is left on how many of the slots you have at a quick glance.
    Amazing! I'll make sure to have it! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Countess Felicia View Post
    You can re-keybind it back to that letter if you cannot find it. Or, look on the small user bar where you can send bug reports, to join Chronicles and the such. (To rebind keys, hit Esc, Keybind and scroll down till you find "Minions")
    He means he removed the Minion UI keybind because he has no need to ever access it because of Minion Sender.

+ Reply to Thread