+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quick transfer question

Soulwalker

Default Quick transfer question

If you transferred to the wrong server (don't laugh, it is possible, that'll teach me to do stuff before first cup of coffee is finished) is there a way to transfer to the correct server without having to wait that week?

I'm not referring to putting in a ticket, it was my mistake, I'll own up to it I'd just rather not have to wait a week if I don't have too. I have searched the forums & nothing has come up that I could find about paying to transfer before the week is up, is that possible?

Ascendant

I'm afraid there is no other way than waiting the 7 days. At least the transfer is for free

Shadowlander

Default yes, but it costs credits (unsure of amount)

I'm always nervous about switching servers. Sometimes I'll ask my new guild leader or recruiter several times to make sure I am going to the right server. Yes, you can, but it costs credits. I'm not sure how much it is, my guess is like 4k credits or more.

Quote Originally Posted by Countess Felicia View Post
    I'm always nervous about switching servers. Sometimes I'll ask my new guild leader or recruiter several times to make sure I am going to the right server. Yes, you can, but it costs credits. I'm not sure how much it is, my guess is like 4k credits or more.
    Wat?

Soulwalker

Thanks

I'll just wait it out I guess...lol...4k credit is out of my price range, if lower then I would consider it. Oh well, guess I get to make new friends on my new server. Yeah, I know, I could shard hop & go to the intended destination, but hey, who knows, I may end up liking Laethys better.

Reason for moving? To find a shard with active friendly (and talkative) people during the day, Trion server hours of approx 4:30a -1:30p, and randomly during the evening after those hours.

Soulwalker

Contact live chat, they will do it for free.

+ Reply to Thread