+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Salvatrix
  • 1 Post By Arthritis

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Hotfix just to fix minions?

General of Telara

Default Hotfix just to fix minions?

The problem with minions missions refreshing each login has been in the game for a while (for me at least) so do we really need a hotfix just for this or are the patch notes just incomplete?

Nah the hamster needed a bit of water and fresh air

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Yes, it really was just to fix minions. Yesterday's patch broke them in a very exploitable way.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Yes, it really was just to fix minions. Yesterday's patch broke them in a very exploitable way.
    Ok, thanks Tacitus. I figured it had to be more than just the way it was described in the patch notes.

It's also presumably a good idea to restart the servers every week, even if there's no hotfix to apply, so as long as they're bringing them down anyways...

General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    It's also presumably a good idea to restart the servers every week, even if there's no hotfix to apply, so as long as they're bringing them down anyways...
    also it's good read all patch notes, not just last ones

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Damn. I wish I would've know this. I would've made the time to login yesterday and loaded up on exploited goodies. Now I suppose it's too late, eh?

Story of my life...

"In the MMO Rift, the players are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: The Defiants who travelled back in time and The Guardians who are The Vigil's Chosen. These are their stories." <Dun! Dun!>

+ Reply to Thread